Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Dec 5th 2012 new

There sure was Linda, but I thought it was propper to stop there.

Dec 5th 2012 new

John T.T for Trouble.
Angie Dickinson
Rio Bravo
Theres something Im a lot better at.Minding my own buisness.
Rick Nelson
Rio Bravo
Every man should have a taste of power before its over.
John Russell
Rio Bravo
I distrust a man who says WHEN.If hes got to be careful not to drink too much,its because hes not to be trusted when he does.
Sydney Greenstreet
The Maltese Falcon

Dec 5th 2012 new

Kelly's Heroes

Don Rickels: "Make a deal"

Telly Savalas: "What kind of a deal?"

Don: "A deal -deal. Maybe the guy's a Republican or something."

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Hi Brendan, Wasn't there a little more text to this Bruce Willis line?? <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Hi Brendan,

Wasn't there a little more text to this Bruce Willis line??

--hide--
Tell us, Linda. laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Tom-919560 said: Tell us, Linda.
(Quote) Tom-919560 said:

Tell us, Linda.

--hide--
Tom, for once I got nuttin to say!! muted wink laughing laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new

"Pig!!...They call me MISTER PI-I-I-IG!!" Timone's warthog friend spam in the movie Lion King

Dec 5th 2012 new

Bart: What's your name?

Jim: My name's Jim, but most people call me...[long pause] Jim.

Blazing Saddles

Dec 5th 2012 new

Taggart: What do you want me to do, sir?

Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gun slinger in the West. Take this down.[Taggart looks for a pen and paper while Hedley talks]

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, a**-kickers, s***-kickers, and Methodists!

Taggart: [finally finding a pen and paper] Could you repeat that, sir?

Hedley Lamarr: Groan!

Blazing Saddles

Dec 5th 2012 new

"Be the ball Danny." Ty Webb Caddy Shack
" Husband? Wait a minute... what was all that 'one in a million' talk?" Lloyd Christmas Dumb and Dumber

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) John-875813 said: "Be the ball Danny." Ty Webb Caddy Shack" Husband? Wait a minute... what was al...
(Quote) John-875813 said:

"Be the ball Danny." Ty Webb Caddy Shack
" Husband? Wait a minute... what was all that 'one in a million' talk?" Lloyd Christmas Dumb and Dumber

--hide--
That was funny, John, when she says to Lloyd that he has one in a million chances of getting together with her. And he replied, "Yes! So you're saying I have a chance!"

Posts 41 - 50 of 110