Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 1st 2013 new

"Pppplllease Eddie..."

Roger Rabbit

Apr 1st 2013 new

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."

Jessica Rabbit

Apr 1st 2013 new

"One point twenty one gigawatts!!"

Doc Brown

"What the hell is a gigawatt?"

Marty McFly

Back to the Future

Apr 1st 2013 new

"If you do not hear the truth, no one can tell you" Claudia from "The Passion of the Christ"

"See How I Make Things New? Jesus from same movie....

Apr 1st 2013 new

Paraphrasing, "What shall we do today"? says Leopold to Kate, in "Kate and Leopold"

heart heartbeat

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Endeavor to persevere; Outlaw Josey Wales

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Jenny: "I wish I could have been there with you." Forrest Gump: "You were." heart

"We weren't expecting y'all either." Buddy Holly at the Apollo Theater, The Buddy Holly Story

"You're gonna need a bigger boat" - Jaws

"Why does it have to be snakes?" - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Apr 2nd 2013 new

A FEW GOOD MEN

Jessep: (Jack Nicholson) You want answers?
Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them.
Jessep: You want answers?
Kaffee: I want the truth!
Jessep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.
Kaffee: Did you order the code red?
Jessep: You're goddamn right I did!!

Apr 2nd 2013 new

"I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus."

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever”.

“Don't think there are no second chances. Life always offers you a SECOND CHANCE...It's called TOMORROW” .

“I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday”

“They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”

Nicholas Sparks THE NOTEBOOK

Apr 2nd 2013 new

"I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley." - Dr. Rumack in "Airplane !"

www.youtube.com

Posts 91 - 100 of 110