Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 29th 2012 new

eyebrow No girl gives a guy her number unless she wanted you to use it. So call her!

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Last night she decided to cancel her FB (I guess it's too distractive for her) and sent me an email g...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Last night she decided to cancel her FB (I guess it's too distractive for her) and sent me an email giving her phone number. What does this mean? Should I call her now or wait? How soon?
--hide--

Khoa! Is this another FB friend? rolling eyes One word CATFISH goldfish

Nov 29th 2012 new

Khoa - You have been in touch with this woman for quite a long time now. Since she has given you her phone number I recommend that you call her. You have nothing to lose. I hope we end up hearing that you called her!

Nov 29th 2012 new

Khoa.
If you don't hurry up and call her, I WILL. wink

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Her message is simple; she's saying, "CALL ME!!!!" So call her already, will y...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Her message is simple; she's saying, "CALL ME!!!!"

So call her already, will ya? That's the only way you'll find out.

--hide--
I agree with you Ray. She would not have given you her number if she didn't want you to stay in touch. Why not be honest. Call her and thank her for giving you her your number and ask her if she wants to meet. There is nothing wrong with doing this. Then you will know and will not have to wonder anymore. So as Ray said CALL HER. This is my 2 cents for what it is worth.

Nov 29th 2012 new
Give her a call Khoa. To me, that is clearly an invitation. clap
Nov 29th 2012 new
Koah, I agree with Cat, she wouldn't have given you her phone number unless she wanted you to have it...like David said be bold!! Blessings to you:-)
Nov 29th 2012 new
My dearest friends, Thank you so very much for your kind advice! They are deeply appreciated. I will call her this weekend! I'll tell you all about it! She's really cute...a mix between Thai and American (I think Irish?) She's really intelligent also! I'm not afraid to call. I just want to make sure that the person I'm calling has an interest in me too but heck, as you said, I have nothing to lose!

Sadly though, today I also found out that I will be losing my job as a chaplain at the VA Medical Center where I work. The supervisor sabotaged our program by dropping the balls on everything so now our sponsor have decided to drop us! Please pray for me and my peers! Perhaps Michelle will console me! :) Seriously, I love you all. Thank you for giving me your wisdom!
Nov 29th 2012 new

I hate talking on the phone...as do most of my friends...part shyness...part fact that I just don't like talking into a phone. It doesn't mean anything. Younger people are especially not into talking on the phone. I probably have some really, really good freinds that I have NEVER actually talked on the phone with. We make arrangements and meet in person, via text or e-mail. Good luck with the lady:o)

Nov 29th 2012 new
(Quote) Laura-695247 said: I hate talking on the phone...as do most of my friends...part shyness...part fact that I just don't like ta...
(Quote) Laura-695247 said:

I hate talking on the phone...as do most of my friends...part shyness...part fact that I just don't like talking into a phone. It doesn't mean anything. Younger people are especially not into talking on the phone. I probably have some really, really good freinds that I have NEVER actually talked on the phone with. We make arrangements and meet in person, via text or e-mail. Good luck with the lady:o)

--hide--

Laura, I want to meet too but she is now studying to be a nurse practitioner in TN and I'm in WV. I want her to focus first on her studies plus we're 7 hours from each other. I'll see her some day, I hope! :)
Posts 21 - 30 of 55