Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new
An hour and a half to go until my phone call to her...lol...I'm getting nervous! embarassed
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: An hour and a half to go until my phone call to her...lol...I'm getting nervous!
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: An hour and a half to go until my phone call to her...lol...I'm getting nervous!
--hide--

Why be nervous? She can't bite over the phone.

If it does not work out, you will be no worse off. If it does work out, what would there be to complain about?

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: 3 YEARS AGO?????? Do you want to wither on the vine? ...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

3 YEARS AGO??????

Do you want to wither on the vine?

ENOUGH DITHERING!!

Call her. Meet her. Kiss her! Right now!

--hide--

I almost choked... lol Thanks, David.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: 3 YEARS AGO?????? Do you want to wither on the vine? ENOUGH DITHERING!! Call...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

3 YEARS AGO??????

Do you want to wither on the vine?

ENOUGH DITHERING!!

Call her. Meet her. Kiss her! Right now!

--hide--

I agree!!! Time stops for no one, Khoa. Goo d luck!

Dec 8th 2012 new

--hide--

So how did it go, Khoa? rolling eyes I've been off CM this week and first thing I did getting on was to see how your phone call went! eyebrow

Posts 51 - 55 of 55