Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Must watch interview!

Nov 29th 2012 new
To those who watched EWTN Live last night you know what I mean. In the current events room there has been a constant discussion about the election and what now? Watching this interview al the direct ties to hate the people in Washington D.C. are stir the pot! Its getting cold! in this country are leading us to the situation Rowanda was in only 50 years ago. I placed this thread here because many DON'T go into the old War Room. This interview needs to be seen by all. follow the link and start the November 28, 2012 show"Return to Rowanda." www.ewtn.com
Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To those who watched EWTN Live last night you know what I mean. In the current events room there has been ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To those who watched EWTN Live last night you know what I mean. In the current events room there has been a constant discussion about the election and what now? Watching this interview al the direct ties to hate the people in Washington D.C. are in this country are leading us to the situation Rowanda was in only 50 years ago. I placed this thread here because many DON'T go into the old War Room. This interview needs to be seen by all. follow the link and start the November 28, 2012 show"Return to Rowanda." www.ewtn.com
--hide--

What a powerful witness of forgiveness and the power of prayer.. I just noticed she will be in NYC on the Immaculate Conception Feast also check she will be in Nebraska ...

immaculee.com

immaculee.biz

immaculee.biz

Immaculee believes that the Rosary of the Seven Sorrows contains all the power
to you need to change your life for the better, to obtain peace and happiness,
to realize your true potential, fulfill all your dreams, and grow closer to
God's light.

Our Lady recommends this rosary to be prayed especially on
Tuesdays (The day she first appeared in Kibeho) and Fridays (The day of Our
Lord's death). rosary I just learned of this prayer and now will print it out... God Bless us in trying to have a world of peace. Praying

The Rosary of the 7 sorrows here : www.rosaryandchaplets.com

Nov 29th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To those who watched EWTN Live last night you know what I mean. In the current events room there has been ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: To those who watched EWTN Live last night you know what I mean. In the current events room there has been a constant discussion about the election and what now? Watching this interview al the direct ties to hate the people in Washington D.C. are in this country are leading us to the situation Rowanda was in only 50 years ago. I placed this thread here because many DON'T go into the old War Room. This interview needs to be seen by all. follow the link and start the November 28, 2012 show"Return to Rowanda." www.ewtn.com
--hide--
Very good. I have her book and a video where she talks about it.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3