Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I have really bad news at work today.

As I told some of you, a month ago I was accepted into the VA (Veterans Affairs) chaplaincy program in WV. Trusting in God's will, I moved from PA to be here.

Unfortunately, our supervisor dropped the ball. As of this time, things do not look good. Our Medical Center is not CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) accredited and the satellite sponsor decided to drop us also. So it's over! The only hope now is for another VA facility to take us in (very difficult at this stage) which also means that I have to move again (still under contract with my landlord for six months).

I am wondering why God brought me here to this point and now I feel so abandoned?

There will be another meeting tomorrow so I will update. Please keep me and my peers in your prayers! Thank you!
11/29/2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: I have really bad news at work today. As I told some of you, a month ago I was accepted into the ...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: I have really bad news at work today.

As I told some of you, a month ago I was accepted into the VA (Veterans Affairs) chaplaincy program in WV. Trusting in God's will, I moved from PA to be here.

Unfortunately, our supervisor dropped the ball. As of this time, things do not look good. Our Medical Center is not CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) accredited and the satellite sponsor decided to drop us also. So it's over! The only hope now is for another VA facility to take us in (very difficult at this stage) which also means that I have to move again (still under contract with my landlord for six months).

I am wondering why God brought me here to this point and now I feel so abandoned?

There will be another meeting tomorrow so I will update. Please keep me and my peers in your prayers! Thank you!
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart OHHHHHHHH MAN SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YA WOW! HANG IN THERE BRO (THE BEST YA CAN) YEAH KEEP US POSTED TOO! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF MIKE "PEACE"!!

11/30/2012 new

Praying Especially as a pastor, you know that you may not understand God's purpose for putting you in that particular place, at this particular time. You may never know it, but it is there. I pray God's grace for you as you travel through a trying time. heart

11/30/2012 new

Continue to trust in God's Providence. Don't look past today. Take a moment when you feel your thoughts spinning out of control thinking about all the what if's and the future which is unknown to us and focus on today. My needs are met for today, thank-you God. That's it. God knows what you need for tomorrow, leave it to Him to sort out.

11/30/2012 new
Update: Through the power of prayer, today there is a glimmer of hope. We had another meeting an hour ago and the Director of the Medical Center wants to keep us working at the VA. They will work around the clock to get the program running again in January. So for now onward we go. Thanks so much for your prayers!
Posts 1 - 5 of 5