Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Advent Preparation

Nov 30th 2012 new
What is yours?

Mine: I will stop going into these fora. I have realized that lately Satan had been getting under my skin through my encounters with a few on here SO: "Get behind me Satan!" I'm going to have a holy Advent and there is nothing you can do about it!

Farewell to all my friends! Thank you for your prayers and kindness to me. I will keep you all in my Advent prayers! Have a blessed season!
Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: What is yours? Mine: I will stop going into these fora. I have realized that lately Satan had bee...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: What is yours?

Mine: I will stop going into these fora. I have realized that lately Satan had been getting under my skin through my encounters with a few on here SO: "Get behind me Satan!" I'm going to have a holy Advent and there is nothing you can do about it!

Farewell to all my friends! Thank you for your prayers and kindness to me. I will keep you all in my Advent prayers! Have a blessed season!
--hide--

Dear Khoa ,

Advent is such a wonderful time to look within and prepare your heart , soul and mind and body for the birth of our Lord and Savior. May Christs Holy spirit aid you in preperation as we soon enter the Advent season of Christmas Romans 12:2

your CM friend

Casey

Posts 1 - 2 of 2