Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 30th 2012 new

Wow Joseph, thank you for posting this! I have never seen this before.

Bless you! Praying

Nov 30th 2012 new

+

JMJ

As we all 'should' know, all prayers are 'answered.' I was taught this prayer in 8th grade and pretty much have been praying it ever since. It has never 'worked' the way I hoped except for two years ago. I prayed specifically that one of my sisters or sisters-in-law would concieve. I never told anyone about it. My Brazilian sister-in-law concieved the day after Christmas and 9 months later, added to my 4 Godsons, my 1st Goddaughter, Maria-Thérèse, was born!

biggrin

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Joseph-2737 said: + JMJ As we all 'should' know, all prayers are 'answered.' I was tau...
(Quote) Joseph-2737 said:

+

JMJ

As we all 'should' know, all prayers are 'answered.' I was taught this prayer in 8th grade and pretty much have been praying it ever since. It has never 'worked' the way I hoped except for two years ago. I prayed specifically that one of my sisters or sisters-in-law would concieve. I never told anyone about it. My Brazilian sister-in-law concieved the day after Christmas and 9 months later, added to my 4 Godsons, my 1st Goddaughter, Maria-Thérèse, was born!

--hide--
Thank you for sharing a beautiful story and she has such a beautiful name! Congrats to you! I am guessing since she is the only girl, that she owns your heart. wink They have a way of doing that without even trying. What a blessing!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I was thinking that it would be the same one that my family has said for the last four or five years and I was right, it is.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5