Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for my son

Nov 30th 2012 new

I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his addictions. Although in rehab right now, he is having serious withdrawals and pain. Please pray for strength for him to follow through and stay in treatment. God Bless you all.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

Nov 30th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Nov 30th 2012 new
(Quote) iliana-205004 said: I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his addictions. Alt...
(Quote) iliana-205004 said:

I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his addictions. Although in rehab right now, he is having serious withdrawals and pain. Please pray for strength for him to follow through and stay in treatment. God Bless you all.

--hide--

You have my prayers....
Nov 30th 2012 new

rose Praying hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) iliana-205004 said: I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his ad...
(Quote) iliana-205004 said:

--hide--
Just be there for him all the time. At this time of his crises, your love and presence are his strength. theheart rosary

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Nov 30th 2012 new

theheart Praying

Nov 30th 2012 new

I am lifting him up in prayer as I write this, God bless you both rosary Praying theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 49