Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary Prayers for your son, and prayers for you, too. This is a difficult struggle for everyone involved. hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) iliana-205004 said: I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his ad...
(Quote) iliana-205004 said:

I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his addictions. Although in rehab right now, he is having serious withdrawals and pain. Please pray for strength for him to follow through and stay in treatment. God Bless you all.

--hide--

As someone in recovery, you can rest assured of my prayers.

While he's in there, try attending a couple Al-Anon meetings. They will give you tools for dealing with an addict in your life. If you go, find the people who are upbeat and actively engaged. Avoid the victims and whiners. You'll learn valuable skills.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Nov 30th 2012 new

Both you and your son are in my prayers.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary rosary

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary rosary theheart hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying Praying theheart I do know addiction and I will pray with you.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Prayers offered for his recovery, and for you. Lord hear our prayers. Amen. Praying rosary hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: As someone in recovery, you can rest assured of my prayers. While he'...
(Quote) David-364112 said:

As someone in recovery, you can rest assured of my prayers.

While he's in there, try attending a couple Al-Anon meetings. They will give you tools for dealing with an addict in your life. If you go, find the people who are upbeat and actively engaged. Avoid the victims and whiners. You'll learn valuable skills.

--hide--

Thank you David. I have attended these meetings in the past and was hoping I would not have to go through this again. I will go, however, and thank you for your prayers. God Bless.

Posts 11 - 20 of 49