Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 30th 2012 new

Thank you, everyone! I know God is listening to all your prayers. God Bless you all. hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying We are all here if you need us.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) iliana-205004 said: I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his ad...
(Quote) iliana-205004 said:

I ask once again for prayers from this loving community for my son who is struggling with his addictions. Although in rehab right now, he is having serious withdrawals and pain. Please pray for strength for him to follow through and stay in treatment. God Bless you all.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Nov 30th 2012 new

Absolutely Iliania. I will pray for him. I have a couple brothers with mild issues themselves......all my prayers for you and your entire family. It affects everyone :)

Nov 30th 2012 new

both you and your son are in my prayers Praying

Dec 1st 2012 new

Praying

Dec 1st 2012 new

St Maximillian Kolbe, pray for us.

Dec 1st 2012 new

God, our Healer and Savior, gently touch this young man and replace his pain with your love. Let him feel your strength and your presence with each new moment of each new day. Help those who love and care for him be a witness to your miracles as you pull him from his past and place the people in his path to guide his steps and bring him to health. In Jesus' name, Amen. Praying rosary Praying

Dec 1st 2012 new

addictions run throughout my family as well so I know and understand the pain involved for all. I will say a special prayer for your son today.

Posts 21 - 30 of 49