Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/30/2012 new

hahaha! Jerry - that's so cute!

11/30/2012 new

Beverly - that's awesome! i'm really enjoying all these stories. smile

11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: Thanks David! That's sweet!
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

Thanks David! That's sweet!

--hide--

Oh, and welcome to CM and the forums!

11/30/2012 new
Nope. They aren't. They are even found on CM. heartbeat
11/30/2012 new

I sure hope not. Technology is great and little "love texts" are nice, but there is nothing like a real love note hand written by that special someone.

11/30/2012 new

Jerry,

I have noticed your comments on various posts before. I like to read them and find out what the different people are about and occasionally comment. You are such a nice man to leave such notes and do such caring and thoughtful things. You will surely find that special person when the time is right and I hope she is waiting right there in Texas for you.

Praying

11/30/2012 new
When you like the man, anything nice he says, writes or does gets you to smile. I agree, texting almost have substituted writing those nice notes.
11/30/2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy ...
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy left me a note on a napkin with the tip. It said, "you have a beautiful smile. Never lose that." I never saw him again. He never came back into the diner. But to this day, I still think of that note and smile.

Just wanted to let guys know that those notes are so appreciated!

--hide--
Rachel,

Great topic! I love to send cards and make up poems but I found some cards that my hubbie never opened and that hurt my feelings.
I still like to write to close people and let them know I love them so I sure hope they are not dead OR discarded.laughing laughing

11/30/2012 new

I hope they never die. I recently found and old one in a suitcase I had not used in awhile. It made me smile - remembering when.

11/30/2012 new

Certainly not. They have been some of my favorite things to write, in the past. smile

Posts 21 - 30 of 60