Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 30th 2012 new

hahaha! Jerry - that's so cute!

Nov 30th 2012 new

Beverly - that's awesome! i'm really enjoying all these stories. smile

Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: Thanks David! That's sweet!
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

Thanks David! That's sweet!

--hide--

Oh, and welcome to CM and the forums!

Nov 30th 2012 new
Nope. They aren't. They are even found on CM. heartbeat
Nov 30th 2012 new

I sure hope not. Technology is great and little "love texts" are nice, but there is nothing like a real love note hand written by that special someone.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Jerry,

I have noticed your comments on various posts before. I like to read them and find out what the different people are about and occasionally comment. You are such a nice man to leave such notes and do such caring and thoughtful things. You will surely find that special person when the time is right and I hope she is waiting right there in Texas for you.

Praying

Nov 30th 2012 new
When you like the man, anything nice he says, writes or does gets you to smile. I agree, texting almost have substituted writing those nice notes.
Nov 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy ...
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy left me a note on a napkin with the tip. It said, "you have a beautiful smile. Never lose that." I never saw him again. He never came back into the diner. But to this day, I still think of that note and smile.

Just wanted to let guys know that those notes are so appreciated!

--hide--
Rachel,

Great topic! I love to send cards and make up poems but I found some cards that my hubbie never opened and that hurt my feelings.
I still like to write to close people and let them know I love them so I sure hope they are not dead OR discarded.laughing laughing

Nov 30th 2012 new

I hope they never die. I recently found and old one in a suitcase I had not used in awhile. It made me smile - remembering when.

Nov 30th 2012 new

Certainly not. They have been some of my favorite things to write, in the past. smile

Posts 21 - 30 of 60