Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 1st 2012 new

I have cards from my kids, from flowers I have received, and from my family and friends that have touched my heart.
There was one that Adam had cut out of paper and reinforced the paper with some kind of glue and believe me, it
isn't going to crinkle for the next 100 years. LOL. I also like this little pig he fashioned out of wax and God only knows
where he found the wax to do it! I just saw it the other day and he can still stand. Oh, that makes me laugh and all
under the guise of love. How wonderful is that?

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy ...
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy left me a note on a napkin with the tip. It said, "you have a beautiful smile. Never lose that." I never saw him again. He never came back into the diner. But to this day, I still think of that note and smile.

Just wanted to let guys know that those notes are so appreciated!

--hide--
I got one once completely unexpected from a friend that had a bit of a crush on me. I will never forget how sweet it was. NOTES ROCK!

Dec 1st 2012 new

Thinking of sending cards and how we all seem to love getting them!
I wonder if Adm would consider putting on a section of post cards on here for us to have fun with?

I was helping a male friend update his profile on Christian mingle, and while visiting, I saw this "entire section" with tons of cute cards!
The cards were every thing from Hello ,to flirts, funny, missing you, romantic, to Holiday etc....! You were able to send them with the prewritten words and/ or with a personal note. I bet I spent another hour on there looking at all the cards, saying I wish WE had these (and who all I could have fun sending them to!)
Our Emoti are fine but these were really more like getting REAL cards!
*I see nothing wrong with brorrowing good ideas!
If we had a suggestion box, I would suggest it, so we could keep those smiles coming in new ways!

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Rachel-914040 said: I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy ...
(Quote) Rachel-914040 said:

I was 19 when I received my first love note. Working at Al's Diner in Virginia Beach, a guy left me a note on a napkin with the tip. It said, "you have a beautiful smile. Never lose that." I never saw him again. He never came back into the diner. But to this day, I still think of that note and smile.

Just wanted to let guys know that those notes are so appreciated!

--hide--
I always love and treasure them. lovestruck! cloudnine

Dec 1st 2012 new

I still have mine. I received a package at work with one as a poem framed and a funny creative booklet about choosing him.

Dec 1st 2012 new

Course most in here know about the infamous note I sent to a girl.....I was "crushing on" in school. It said, " I like you....think I want you to be my sweatie!"

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Course most in here know about the infamous note I sent to a girl.....I was "crushing on&quo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Course most in here know about the infamous note I sent to a girl.....I was "crushing on" in school. It said, " I like you....think I want you to be my sweatie!"

--hide--
aaawwww that is adorable. I bet she responded favorably!

Dec 1st 2012 new

I enjoy receiving them, and I enjoy sending them even more. I like the paper and the handwriting and the postage stamp. I know no one who does not appreciate warmth and kindness and recognition. Joan in Houston

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: Oh Liberacion- you are so BAD I say that lovingly. Hehe
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

Oh Liberacion- you are so BAD

I say that lovingly. Hehe
--hide--
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing faint

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Course most in here know about the infamous note I sent to a girl.....I was "crushing on&quo...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

--hide--

Funny!

Posts 51 - 60 of 60