Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 1st 2012 new

faint Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing in front of me with a big smile on his face. heartbeat hug

Dec 1st 2012 new

I like that answer, Donna! My favorite have got to be Freesia. Heavenly scent!

Dec 1st 2012 new

I like Red Roses, Bird of Paradise, Carnations, Lillies just to name a few.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

- Pink and white tulips
-Lillies
- White roses

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

--hide--

Ditto faint rose heartbeat

knight-errant princess stocking fluffy snowman Ice Skating

Dec 2nd 2012 new
I'm traditional in the sense that I love roses, but more so the not as common colors like coral. :)
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
--hide--
yup...the cheap flower bouquets you can get at the grocery store for about 6 bucks... they last quite awhile and I dont feel too guilty about the cost! lol

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Not hard here to decide. Definately roses:) All colors. They smell soooo good. rose

Dec 2nd 2012 new

I love roses ! Roses do not remind me of funerals. They are beautiful ! They remind me of love and caring. If I see roses at a funeral I smile and think the person who is deceased and received the roses was very loved. I also love Saint Theresa. She is my favorite Saint. She sends roses as a sign when you pray to her. No roses are definitely my favorite flower by far rose rose rose

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Here's some of my favoites from my garden. Can't wait for summer again!

Posts 51 - 60 of 97