Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/01/2012 new

faint Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing in front of me with a big smile on his face. heartbeat hug

12/01/2012 new

I like that answer, Donna! My favorite have got to be Freesia. Heavenly scent!

12/01/2012 new

I like Red Roses, Bird of Paradise, Carnations, Lillies just to name a few.

12/02/2012 new

- Pink and white tulips
-Lillies
- White roses

12/02/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Come to think of it, my favorite flowers are the ones in the outstreached hands of a man standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

--hide--

Ditto faint rose heartbeat

knight-errant princess stocking fluffy snowman Ice Skating

12/02/2012 new
I'm traditional in the sense that I love roses, but more so the not as common colors like coral. :)
12/02/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
(Quote) Helen-869828 said:
--hide--
yup...the cheap flower bouquets you can get at the grocery store for about 6 bucks... they last quite awhile and I dont feel too guilty about the cost! lol

12/02/2012 new

Not hard here to decide. Definately roses:) All colors. They smell soooo good. rose

12/02/2012 new

I love roses ! Roses do not remind me of funerals. They are beautiful ! They remind me of love and caring. If I see roses at a funeral I smile and think the person who is deceased and received the roses was very loved. I also love Saint Theresa. She is my favorite Saint. She sends roses as a sign when you pray to her. No roses are definitely my favorite flower by far rose rose rose

12/02/2012 new

Here's some of my favoites from my garden. Can't wait for summer again!

Posts 51 - 60 of 97