Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: I love roses ! Roses do not remind me of funerals. They are beautiful ! They remind me of love an...
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

I love roses ! Roses do not remind me of funerals. They are beautiful ! They remind me of love and caring. If I see roses at a funeral I smile and think the person who is deceased and received the roses was very loved. I also love Saint Theresa. She is my favorite Saint. She sends roses as a sign when you pray to her. No roses are definitely my favorite flower by far

--hide--

Kathy, only RED roses remind me of funerals. I love white, yellow, peach, pink, purples (just not red).

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I love flowers some of my favs are roses, hydrangeas, tulips and sunflowers wave

Dec 3rd 2012 new

sunflowers, spider mums, hibiscus, roses--hot pink, gardenia, gerber daisies, red salvia, bluebonnets . . . .yeah, just about anything. Love flowers.

Dec 3rd 2012 new
Yellow Tulips are my favorite...
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Roses are my favorite - I usually purchase a tea rose plant for my Mom at Mother's Day. The most suc...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Roses are my favorite - I usually purchase a tea rose plant for my Mom at Mother's Day. The most successful one I have found so far is called Jacob's coat. It has golden roses, pink roses, white roses on the one bush and I guess since her house/rose garden is on a hill the flowers don't quit blooming until around Dec 12th, the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe
--hide--
I have a soft spot for Morning Glories. They cover a good part of my fence around the house. When I was fixing up my old place, I found an old door that at one time was the back door leading to my enclosed back porch. It needed some TLC- some wood filler, regluing the side panels using clamps, sanding & painting. It had a glass window about 2' square which I removed. I met two women at a juried craft fair who had a stained glass studio on the other side of town. I had them create a piece with Morning Glories to replace the opening, and it has become something I treasure.

Dec 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I have a soft spot for Morning Glories. They cover a good part of my fence around the house. When I was fixing ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

I have a soft spot for Morning Glories. They cover a good part of my fence around the house. When I was fixing up my old place, I found an old door that at one time was the back door leading to my enclosed back porch. It needed some TLC- some wood filler, regluing the side panels using clamps, sanding & painting. It had a glass window about 2' square which I removed. I met two women at a juried craft fair who had a stained glass studio on the other side of town. I had them create a piece with Morning Glories to replace the opening, and it has become something I treasure.

--hide--

I like those too...very pretty, they remind me of a Aunt of mine she used to grow them a lot...
Dec 3rd 2012 new

Anything that goes well with a light balsamic vinaigrette. See, I, Cave Dan the cave man am evolving. I take my foliage with dressing and not just some swamp water from the nearest bog. eyepopping boggled surprised laughing

OK. So, do I like flowers? Yes.
If yes, what flowers do I like the most? Well, I like a lot of flowers - daisies, black eyed susans, coneflowers, lillies (especially Tiger and water), peonies, roses, cherry blossoms, orchids (especially the Lady's slipper), snapdragons.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I'm traditional in the sense that I love roses, but more so the not as common colors like coral. :)
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I'm traditional in the sense that I love roses, but more so the not as common colors like coral. :)
--hide--

Just wanted to say that the lovely, talented, and beautiful Tara is back. Welcome back, Tara.

Dec 4th 2012 new
lilles of the valley

hyacynth

poinsetta

All of which I'm sure I have spelled wrong!!
Dec 4th 2012 new

Lilies :)

Posts 61 - 70 of 97