Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy birthday, John! May your dady be blessed with joy and good health! Praying hug party note

Dec 1st 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Dec 1st 2012 new

There's a video on youtube of Dave Matthews singing Happy Birthday. Just know I would've posted this if I would've had the capability but sadly I do not at the moment...

You're welcome! smile

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Angie-70288 said: There's a video on youtube of Dave Matthews singing Happy Birthday. Just know I would've p...
(Quote) Angie-70288 said:

There's a video on youtube of Dave Matthews singing Happy Birthday. Just know I would've posted this if I would've had the capability but sadly I do not at the moment...

You're welcome!

--hide--

A man's work is never done... rolling eyes faint

i1125.photobucket.com

theheart

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Angie-70288 said: There's a video on youtube of Dave Matthews...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Angie-70288 said:

You're welcome!

A man's work is never done...

i1125.photobucket.com

--hide--

Oops... dunno what that was... embarassed

www.youtube.com

theheart

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Victor-544727 said: (Quote) Angie-70288 said:...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Victor-544727 said:

Quote:
Angie-70288 said:

You're welcome!

A man's work is never done...

i1125.photobucket.com

Oops... dunno what that was...

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I suspect, Angie was looking for this one:

youtu.be

wink

Dec 1st 2012 new

Thank you everyone.

Just think, next year I'll be twenty-five!

laughing

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Thank you everyone. Just think, next year I'll be twenty-five!
(Quote) John-132457 said:

Thank you everyone.

Just think, next year I'll be twenty-five!

--hide--
maybe 34! cowboy... party present Chef Happy Birthday! happy birthday buddy and many more!

Dec 5th 2012 new

seeing how you like so many 'oldies'..... you will probably be 72 next year!!! cool sorry i missed your special day... hope it was special wink

Dec 5th 2012 new

Happy Birthday,John wave Happy Birthday! beer Happy Birthday! balloon clap party present

Posts 11 - 20 of 21