Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said: I mean I am leaving CM.
(Quote) Liberacion-894835 said:

I mean I am leaving CM.

--hide--
why are you leaving? your conversations and input have been valued by all, including jester jerry. he is a good man isn't he liberacion? funa and not inhibited, like you.

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: And rest assured I "count" you amongst the wonderful people here that I feel blessed to have ...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

And rest assured I "count" you amongst the wonderful people here that I feel blessed to have in my life. You crack me up! One Two Three

--hide--

1 [lastic surgeon's retirement I paid for, 2... :very happy: You're welcome! laughing at or with me. I don't care. I'm wondering for all the profiles that sought "someone not afraid to be a goofball," did I not goof enough or goof to much! laughing
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: why are you leaving? your conversations and input have been valued by all, including jester jerry...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

why are you leaving? your conversations and input have been valued by all, including jester jerry. he is a good man isn't he liberacion? funa and not inhibited, like you.

--hide--
Thanks Helen. Much as I want to stay, December and January are very busy months for me. I might be back after the holidays. Honestly CM is not only a dating website, it also gives me a sense of what Catholicism is all about. We act like one in body with Christ. We easily resolve our differences and we accept everyone regardless of age, race, ethnicity, and education level. You guys and gals who are staying keep the Catholic spirit alive.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Love and hug hug 's for our cowboy Jerry

from Fancy in Minnesota the home of canned spam laughing laughing laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Jerry who?? Do you mean Jerry the Moderator?? Actually I agree with you about Jer...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Jerry who?? Do you mean Jerry the Moderator??

Actually I agree with you about Jerry/Mesquite,TX. He is one of our true shining, positive, bright stars, on CM.

He is also just one of many guys/gals on CM who make it a GREAT experience on CM.

--hide--
I AGREE WITH YOU LINDA!!!!! hersheyskiss hug FOR JERRY FROM Mesquite, Tx!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Just getting up from my first day at work and checking out the thread....I am so happy to see all the conversation.

When I look at this title, it reminds me of the show they did this year in tribute to Betty White....although
Jerry is not as old as that very funny pretty lady. She has such a great sense of humor but mostly she
knows how to laugh AT herself. That's how I think about Jerry. He sees humor in so many things he says
especially when he talks about J and some of the things she has done or not done. Those are some of
my favorite stories.

Thank again everyone for making my day.

Eileen

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Just getting up from my first day at work and checking out the thread....I am so happy to see al...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Just getting up from my first day at work and checking out the thread....I am so happy to see all the conversation.

When I look at this title, it reminds me of the show they did this year in tribute to Betty White....although
Jerry is not as old as that very funny pretty lady. She has such a great sense of humor but mostly she
knows how to laugh AT herself. That's how I think about Jerry. He sees humor in so many things he says
especially when he talks about J and some of the things she has done or not done. Those are some of
my favorite stories.

Thank again everyone for making my day.

Eileen

--hide--
I want to know where he gets all his ideas for his threads and how he remembers all those
stories. He must have a catalog in his brain. Go Jerry.

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: I want to know where he gets all his ideas for his threads and how he remembers all those st...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

I want to know where he gets all his ideas for his threads and how he remembers all those
stories. He must have a catalog in his brain. Go Jerry.

--hide--
Eileen...I am floored you started this thread and am grateful to all for their wonderful posts. But as mentioned there are a number of very fine CM gents in here including Leon, Victor, Ray, etc

As for the memory part? I DO indeed remember long term events...particularly those which made an indelible impression on me...or had to do with my parents....two of the finest human beings who ever walked this planet.

As for short term? I fail miserably. The old "age" thing must be creeping in! eyepopping laughing

Many thanks again you all....I am flattered!

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Eileen...I am floored you started this thread and am grateful to all for their wonderful posts. B...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Eileen...I am floored you started this thread and am grateful to all for their wonderful posts. But as mentioned there are a number of very fine CM gents in here including Leon, Victor, Ray, etc

As for the memory part? I DO indeed remember long term events...particularly those which made an indelible impression on me...or had to do with my parents....two of the finest human beings who ever walked this planet.

As for short term? I fail miserably. The old "age" thing must be creeping in!

--hide--

Thank you, Jerry, for being so welcoming!

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Eileen...I am floored you started this thread and am grateful to all for their wonderful posts. B...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

As for short term? I fail miserably. The old "age" thing must be creeping in!

--hide--

Aww Jerry hug - I agree with the other ladies - you definitely are one of the finest gents on here! Your sense of humor, kindness, compassion, deep faith, support, and love for your fellow man (and woman) all combine into a first class gent. I've enjoyed your posts and, like the others, feel lucky to have you in my life. heart hersheyskiss

PLUS - (all the ladies are thinking it but nobody has said it yet - or if they did, I apologize, I missed it) - you're pretty darn easy on the eyes too! laughing wink Add that favorite cologne you've mentioned here in the Fora a few times..... faint lovestruck! how can we ladies resist?! laughing laughing

We've been lucky to have several wonderful gentlemen on here over the past several years. Thanks to you and the others (Leon, Ray, etc) for setting the bar high, and being such fine examples of faith-filled Catholic gents. Hopefully the younger gents are taking notes. crossfingers

Posts 21 - 30 of 39