Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: Aww Jerry - I agree with the other ladies - you definitely are one of the finest...
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

Aww Jerry - I agree with the other ladies - you definitely are one of the finest gents on here! Your sense of humor, kindness, compassion, deep faith, support, and love for your fellow man (and woman) all combine into a first class gent. I've enjoyed your posts and, like the others, feel lucky to have you in my life.

PLUS - (all the ladies are thinking it but nobody has said it yet - or if they did, I apologize, I missed it) - you're pretty darn easy on the eyes too! Add that favorite cologne you've mentioned here in the Fora a few times..... how can we ladies resist?!

We've been lucky to have several wonderful gentlemen on here over the past several years. Thanks to you and the others (Leon, Ray, etc) for setting the bar high, and being such fine examples of faith-filled Catholic gents. Hopefully the younger gents are taking notes.

--hide--
Well said Mary! Are you talking about Fierce? Someone at work had that on and I had to ask what the name of his
cologne was. Nice!!! I have heard it is a man's best accessory.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: Aww Jerry - I agree with the ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

Aww Jerry - I agree with the other ladies - you definitely are one of the finest gents on here! Your sense of humor, kindness, compassion, deep faith, support, and love for your fellow man (and woman) all combine into a first class gent. I've enjoyed your posts and, like the others, feel lucky to have you in my life.

PLUS - (all the ladies are thinking it but nobody has said it yet - or if they did, I apologize, I missed it) - you're pretty darn easy on the eyes too! Add that favorite cologne you've mentioned here in the Fora a few times..... how can we ladies resist?!

We've been lucky to have several wonderful gentlemen on here over the past several years. Thanks to you and the others (Leon, Ray, etc) for setting the bar high, and being such fine examples of faith-filled Catholic gents. Hopefully the younger gents are taking notes.

Well said Mary! Are you talking about Fierce? Someone at work had that on and I had to ask what the name of his

--hide--

Thank you, Eileen! highfive Yes, I think that's what he called it. (Jerry can confirm that for us.) I'm with you, it really smells great, doesn't it? faint faint wink I can see why the men call it their best accessory. Perhaps they should call it their best lure....... laughing laughing lovestruck!

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Mary-363093 said: Aww Jerry - I agree with the ...

Quote:
Mary-363093 said:

--hide--

Thank you, Eileen! highfive Yes, I think that's what he called it. (Jerry can confirm that for us.) I'm with you, it really smells great, doesn't it? faint faint wink I can see why the men call it their best accessory. Perhaps they should call it their best lure....... laughing laughing lovestruck!

Dec 6th 2012 new

No idea why it double posted. Sorry.......

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Well said Mary! Are you talking about Fierce? Someone at work had that on and I had to ask what ...

--hide--
Think I mentioned it in the Santa/Elves thread....and YES is called "Fierce"

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Thank you, Jerry, for being so welcoming!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Thank you, Jerry, for being so welcoming!

--hide--
Your welcome! wink

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Think I mentioned it in the Santa/Elves thread....and YES is called "Fierce"
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Think I mentioned it in the Santa/Elves thread....and YES is called "Fierce"

--hide--
Mmmmmm!!!!

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-363093 said: No idea why it double posted. Sorry.......
(Quote) Mary-363093 said:

No idea why it double posted. Sorry.......

--hide--
That happens to me sometimes or it doesn't seem to go at all. You are right about being
a lure...scent is a very powerful tool.

Dec 7th 2012 new

I can't believe this thread hasn't locked out at 200 posts already!! I mean come on, they do everything big in TX, why not here?? laughing laughing

I'm just curious if Jerry had to get an even BIGGER TX size hat after this thread?? scratchchin wink laughing laughing

Posts 31 - 39 of 39