Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Near the Mabel Tainter Museum?
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Near the Mabel Tainter Museum?

--hide--

Behind the Stout Police building. A block west of Broadway at Hwy 29 going west. Do you know where that is?

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Behind the Stout Police building. A block west of Broadway at Hwy 29 going west. Do you ...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Behind the Stout Police building. A block west of Broadway at Hwy 29 going west. Do you know where that is?

--hide--

One of my best friends on CM is from there. Last year she, another CMer, and I all had a mini-CM-Event visiting Mabel Tainter. Beautiful auditorium, not a speck of duct tape repair in sight!

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Joanne-846477 said: Behind the Stout Police building. A b...

Quote:
Joanne-846477 said:

One of my best friends on CM is from there. Last year she, another CMer, and I all had a mini-CM-Event visiting Mabel Tainter. Beautiful auditorium, not a speck of duct tape repair in sight!

--hide--

Not sure if we saw the Police building, though...

Dec 5th 2012 new
Kathy, Just one observation. The interest in duct tape is fascinating. I think you found something here that all people can relate to. Who would have thought that duct tape would get such a response? And yet, we're all interested. You're going to need a Duct Tape - Part II before you know it. Kudos on the topic!
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: ........... along with a little spit and bubblegum!
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

........... along with a little spit and bubblegum!

--hide--

Spit is good, but cigarette ashes were the best for cleaning silver. No more smoking in this house, so now old fashioned toothpaste works pretty good, too. (As long as its not the gel variety.)

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) John-746882 said: Kathy, Just one observation. The interest in duct tape is fascinating. I think you found something here t...
(Quote) John-746882 said: Kathy, Just one observation. The interest in duct tape is fascinating. I think you found something here that all people can relate to. Who would have thought that duct tape would get such a response? And yet, we're all interested. You're going to need a Duct Tape - Part II before you know it. Kudos on the topic!
--hide--

Thanks for the kudos, John, but I got a lot of help from the panty hose shedders, too. wink

Dec 5th 2012 new

--hide--

Plrase enlighten me, Mike. What is the Mabel Tainter museum?

Dec 5th 2012 new

--hide--

Please enlighten me, Mike. What is the Mabel Tainter museum?

Dec 5th 2012 new

--hide--

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Please enlighten me, Mike. What is the Mabel Tainter museum?
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

--hide--

Can you hear me now? I don't know what happened there. embarassed

Posts 101 - 110 of 134