Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: You are most kind and generous, Joanne. Though the latter is true, you might be stretchin...
(Quote) John-132457 said:

You are most kind and generous, Joanne. Though the latter is true, you might be stretching the point on the former!

--hide--
Happy Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!Happy Birthday!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: See, now John can fix things AND cook! Just don't expect too much from him in the way...

See, now John can fix things AND cook! Just don't expect too much from him in the way of cleaning. Remember Oscar Madison?

--hide--
Yeah.....he lives downstairs!! laughing Only HIS name is Jim Madison!!laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) I was just thinking of this the other day. I always labored under the assumption that "duct" tape was the correct usage. But, it t...
(Quote) I was just thinking of this the other day. I always labored under the assumption that "duct" tape was the correct usage. But, it turns out I may have been wrong. Both "duck" and "duct" seem to have valid origins, with "duck" possibly being the older term. en.wikipedia.org
--hide--
Well what do you know! Us kids were right all along after all. Thanks John!
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I think that's the best use for panty hose! (That and for scraping bugs off of windshield...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I think that's the best use for panty hose! (That and for scraping bugs off of windshields.)

--hide--
Actually Kathy, panty hose are great lint removers ...must have something to do with static
electricity. And I am getting a kick out of this thread and your funny stories.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to tear by hand, adhesive leaves no goop behind. Staple...

Cloth backed, often black, strong but easy to tear by hand, adhesive leaves no goop behind. Staple of the entertainment world.

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
Happy Birthday John! If I was near you, I would make you the greatest chocolate cake in the world called Texas
Sheet Cake but you have to be a chocoholic to appreciate. Just noticed you are from Buffalo, NY....are they forecasting alot
of snow this year? Wish I was there when the flakes are flying. On of the most peaceful things on earth is to watch a
snowstorm at night and feel the stillness. I also like it when it doesn't have those yellow marks!!!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: Of course, before we had duct tape or WD40, we had spit & bailing wire!

Of course, before we had duct tape or WD40, we had spit & bailing wire!

--hide--
laughing laughing thumbsup That sounds like my Daddy, John!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said: See, now John can fix things AND cook! Just don't expect too much from him in the way...

See, now John can fix things AND cook! Just don't expect too much from him in the way of cleaning. Remember Oscar Madison?

--hide--

Now you're talking!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Well I'm decorating today....and I just found a NEW use for "duct/duck" tape! Doesn't look so good but it sure holds the "mistletoe" up!!laughing laughing
Jim would think I'm creative!!! jk yall!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Actually Kathy, panty hose are great lint removers ...must have something to do with static ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Actually Kathy, panty hose are great lint removers ...must have something to do with static
electricity. And I am getting a kick out of this thread and your funny stories.

--hide--

They're also good for burglaring.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Well I'm decorating today....and I just found a NEW use for "duct/duck" tape! Doesn...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Well I'm decorating today....and I just found a NEW use for "duct/duck" tape! Doesn't look so good but it sure holds the "mistletoe" up!!
Jim would think I'm creative!!! jk yall!

--hide--

LOL!

The purple Viking tape also works for sealing packages going to Wisconsin.

Posts 51 - 60 of 134