Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

meet-ups

Dec 1st 2012 new

Hi there,

Hows it going? I just rejoined the group...I'm wondering is there any people planning on getting together in Minnesota at all? I live up here by St. Cloud.

take care,

Dec 1st 2012 new

(Quote) Ben-577860 said: Hi there, Hows it going? I just rejoined the group...I'm wondering is there any peop...
(Quote) Ben-577860 said:

Hi there,

Hows it going? I just rejoined the group...I'm wondering is there any people planning on getting together in Minnesota at all? I live up here by St. Cloud.

take care,

--hide--

Hi Ben, and welcome back to CM. Minnesota is one place that hasn't had a CM event, mainly because nobody from here has ever (to my knowledge) stepped up and planned one. I've been to a few events over in Wisconsin, and also four of the national events, and all were planned by somebody who took that chance, sat down, planned, and promoted one. It doesn't need to be elaborate or expensive, just something that allows for fun and fellowship. A day mixed with Mass, something fun, and dinner (not in any particular order) is a good starting point. I'm kind of out of the way up here in the North, but always willing to travel downstate for something fun. Anybody out there in MN have any good suggestions?

Dec 4th 2012 new

As someone who grew up in MN and who has been planning singles events in my adopted hometown of Chicago, I do have a suggestion:

SOMEONE plan something.

Nothing never happens if no one does anything. Men as just as capable of planning an event as a woman. In fact, I think more men should be doing this sort of thing, since it is a man's role (particularly an MN man's role! :) ) to take charge and make things happen.

So good luck, my MN friends! Maybe I will come home to visit mom and attend whatever you do! :)

Dec 11th 2012 new

Well, MN men, what, where, and when??????

Posts 1 - 4 of 4