Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I think it would be welcomed by most men Meg (including me)
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I think it would be welcomed by most men Meg (including me)

--hide--

Go Jerry! :)
Dec 2nd 2012 new
[quote]. Thanks! Smiles for all of you for answering! I have quite a few friends and acquaintances on a variety of levels but this site offers a Catholic single life connection. I really enjoy it and often feel a boost from it.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: So, do men on CM mind receiving the first communication (a smiley face or rosary) from a woman? If ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

So, do men on CM mind receiving the first communication (a smiley face or rosary) from a woman? If he looked at my profile and didn't send me a gram but I look at his and would like to communicate, is that horribly forward?? I am traditional and wouldn't ask a guy out but, with this site the gram seems casual enough to indicate interest either as a friend or maybe more.

--hide--
We're open for business. It certainly doesn't hurt to take the initiative. With so many features and profiles, it's possible that a gentleman could miss a particular one. It won't hurt to let him know you're out there. We won't take them as a marriage proposal -- just as a friendly "Hello" and a warm greeting. Certainly there's nothing wrong with that.

If there's any guy who criticizes a lady for initiating an emote exchange, send him my way to get him straightened out. biggrin

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: So, do men on CM mind receiving the first communi...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Meg-920823 said:

So, do men on CM mind receiving the first communication (a smiley face or rosary) from a woman? If he looked at my profile and didn't send me a gram but I look at his and would like to communicate, is that horribly forward?? I am traditional and wouldn't ask a guy out but, with this site the gram seems casual enough to indicate interest either as a friend or maybe more.

I think it would be welcomed by most men Meg (including me)

--hide--
Hey Jerry, I'm still waiting to get one from you......JUST KIDDING! LOL

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Hey Jerry, I'm still waiting to get one from you......JUST KIDDING! LOL
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

Hey Jerry, I'm still waiting to get one from you......JUST KIDDING! LOL

--hide--
Just sent you one brother!

Dec 2nd 2012 new
Ok, Ray. Thanks! :)
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: So, do men on CM mind receiving the first communication (a smiley face or rosary) from a woman? If ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--
Not at all. I will actually feel flattered if that ever happens to me.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

--hide--

Well Meg, don't forget men can be shy and afraid of rejection just like women can.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-920881 said: No, we men don't mind at all, go ahead and hit us with a smile or a rosary bead or two! A positive ...
(Quote) Victor-920881 said: No, we men don't mind at all, go ahead and hit us with a smile or a rosary bead or two! A positive blessing always releases more blessings and blessings originate with our Father
--hide--

FIRST POST ALERT!!! Welcome to the forums Victor! wave

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Gary-918050 said: Agree with the other gentlemen who already responded, it is not only ok, it is welcomed for a woma...
(Quote) Gary-918050 said:

Agree with the other gentlemen who already responded, it is not only ok, it is welcomed for a woman to send the first note. I simple "hi" is welcomed, same as if you were to greet someone in public - doesn't make it too foward.

--hide--

FIRST POST ALERT!

Welcome to the forum Gary. Come often, stay late. wave

Posts 11 - 20 of 66