Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: You shall have your "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch under the tree, and I wou...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

You shall have your "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch under the tree, and I would like a few things I really need, this new job I applied for and to have my health back.

--hide--

Bringing you a nice new job with a good health plan! santahat

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Kathy, you'll get the DVR player, but your kids are only gonna wanna watch heavy metal concer...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Kathy, you'll get the DVR player, but your kids are only gonna wanna watch heavy metal concerts on it.

I'd like a mild winter in MI gain this year!! Hate shoveling that white stuff.

--hide--

A mild winter is headed your way, along with a new neighbor kid with a shovel, who likes to help out for free, just in case snowman

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Oh, I forgot my Christmas wish, a plane ticket to a nice warm place to start out the new year would be nice.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Oh, I forgot my Christmas wish, a plane ticket to a nice warm place to start out the new year wo...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Oh, I forgot my Christmas wish, a plane ticket to a nice warm place to start out the new year would be nice.

--hide--
Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mention the weather will be warm, but the Monsoon season will be in full swing. tongue laughing laughing

Wondering if Santa or one of his Elves could bring me handyman to get a few of my repairs handled?? scratchchin heart

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mention the weather will be warm, but the Monsoon season...

Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mention the weather will be warm, but the Monsoon season will be in full swing.

Wondering if Santa or one of his Elves could bring me handyman to get a few of my repairs handled??

--hide--
P.S. I wouldn't be upset if this "handyman" had a little mistletoe in his toolbox as well. wink heartbeat xmastree

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mention the weather will be warm, but the Monsoon season...

Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mention the weather will be warm, but the Monsoon season will be in full swing.

Wondering if Santa or one of his Elves could bring me handyman to get a few of my repairs handled??

--hide--
Your wish shall be granted Linda. Repairs....even i can handle! I wish for choosing the right gifts for my twin grand kids....

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mentio...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Your wish shall be granted Linda. Repairs....even i can handle! I wish for choosing the right gifts for my twin grand kids....

--hide--

How old are these children? Santa is busy preparing several years of gifts for them!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Mike, one plane ticket on the way. Did I mentio...

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

--hide--

I am going toi have Santa get them matching fishing poles and matching catchers mitts and a set of books they will both devour.

I am trying to have Santa give less techie gifts. I would like a fishing pole and a date to go fishing with someone interesting.... and kind..

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

--hide--

A day trip to the lake with grandpa, a rented boat and fishing poles. Grandpa will bait the hook.. for his granddaughter. A packed lunch and good conversation...

Oh and I still want .... ?

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am going toi have Santa get them matching fishing poles and matching catchers mitts and...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I am going toi have Santa get them matching fishing poles and matching catchers mitts and a set of books they will both devour.

I am trying to have Santa give less techie gifts. I would like a fishing pole and a date to go fishing with someone interesting.... and kind..

--hide--
Marian, Santa will give you your fishing buddy, but you get seasick and forgot your Dramione. wink faint embarassed

I could use a new set of cookware. Gotta have something to cook up those delicious meals for all those dates I'm gonna get. heart

Posts 11 - 20 of 143