Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,That would be great if you and some others could send some of the white stuf...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

That would be great if you and some others could send some of the white stuff our way. I will reciprocate and send some warm your way. However, as Jerry stated, it would be nice to see snow once in a while.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon did you mean once in a pile - because that is what we get here in Minnesota - piles of snow laughing laughing laughing

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,I don't know about bringing too many Texans as I can be pretty stingy an...

Kathy,

I don't know about bringing too many Texans as I can be pretty stingy and do not care to share.

I do know Jerry and I would have a great time frolicking in the snow with all you northern beauties. I don't know for sure but my guess is I could never get him away from Mesquite. He keeps having to get up and answer his front door. It seems those Texas beauties will not stay off his premises. I guess he will have to call the cops. I have no doubt he is as popular in northern Texas as he is on this site. Some men just have it all.

Kathy, let it be known - if we travel, we come to hug and be hugged. We are not going to hang pictures, repair toilets, hang Xmas lights, etc. We will come to have fun only and of course to enjoy your cooking.

DEAL??

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Leon, you are so kind....(big brother to the South of me) No one is beating the door down except for those guys who want to paint our address on the curb! laughing laughing

You know CMers.....I REALLY respect Leon. A true TEXAS gentleman!

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: Leon did you mean once in a pile - because that is what we get here in Minnesota - piles of snow<...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Leon did you mean once in a pile - because that is what we get here in Minnesota - piles of snow

--hide--
So Nancy, what would you like/wish for Christmas?

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,I don't know about bringing too many Texans as I can be pretty stingy an...

Kathy,

I don't know about bringing too many Texans as I can be pretty stingy and do not care to share.

I do know Jerry and I would have a great time frolicking in the snow with all you northern beauties. I don't know for sure but my guess is I could never get him away from Mesquite. He keeps having to get up and answer his front door. It seems those Texas beauties will not stay off his premises. I guess he will have to call the cops. I have no doubt he is as popular in northern Texas as he is on this site. Some men just have it all.

Kathy, let it be known - if we travel, we come to hug and be hugged. We are not going to hang pictures, repair toilets, hang Xmas lights, etc. We will come to have fun only and of course to enjoy your cooking.

DEAL??

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

I wouldn't have it any other way, Leon!

(And we know how to hug here...it's part of our winter survival training! There's a reason most of our culinary delicacies are named "hotdish.")

wink

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: I'd like a mild winter in MI gain this year!! Hate shoveling that white stuff.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

I'd like a mild winter in MI gain this year!! Hate shoveling that white stuff.

--hide--

Nooooooo!!! Last winter was awful and depressing (in a non-clinical way). weeping We need snow to play in and to make the landscape beautiful!

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: Nooooooo!!! Last winter was awful and depressing (in a non-clinical way). We need snow...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

Nooooooo!!! Last winter was awful and depressing (in a non-clinical way). We need snow to play in and to make the landscape beautiful!

--hide--
Hello, my fellow Michigander, Margaret. wave

I'll give you all the snow you want you want if you promise to come shovel for me. I remember the winter before last, when my piles were so high I could barely get my shovel up there to dump one more load on top of them. I am only 5ft. after all. wink laughing laughing

If we have to have tons of snow, I would love a new snow blower.

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: So Nancy, what would you like/wish for Christmas?
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

So Nancy, what would you like/wish for Christmas?

--hide--
My wish has been granted wink found me one of those really cute guys on CM and got him off the market before someone else did lovestruck!

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVE...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVES. The guys and gals should post what they would like to see under their tree on Christmas morning. Doesn't matter if you've been "naughty or nice" all gifts will be delivered.
Here's where the Helper/Elves part comes into play. Each person will post what they would like to receive and another POSTER will come in playing the Helper/Elf by granting the gift to the previous poster. And that person will post what they would like to receive and so on...and so on.....
This is a great way of gathering all you guys and gals (helpers/elves) together for a little Christmas cheer and maybe even a little "mistletoe" fun thrown in!
Okay.....I'll go first...
I'd like for Santa to bring me a brand spanking new Colt .45!

--hide--

You've got that Colt .45 coming, Jerry ... I've got an inside track to The North Pole xmastree santahat laughing

So, for me, I'd like a Match knight-errant

fluffy snowman wreath candycane

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: My wish has been granted found me one of those really cute guys on CM and got him off the market ...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

My wish has been granted found me one of those really cute guys on CM and got him off the market before someone else did

--hide--

Yay clap hyper ........ good for you, Nancy ... very happy for you ! clap

santahat xmastree fluffy snowman Ice Skating stocking

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Don't know if I should be granting something that involves the Dallas Cowboys as I'...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Don't know if I should be granting something that involves the Dallas Cowboys as I'm not a Cowboys fan, but seeing how this is the Santa's helpers/elves thread. Linda, your wish for a trip to Dallas to see your beloved Cowboys play a game in Arlington Stadium is granted.

For me, I'd like a Remington model 700 in a .243 caliber. It's a nice gun and a nice caliber that's flat shooting and reliable. You can throw in some misletoe as well...............yeah, baby!!! *l* OK, maybe not the misletoe, I just wanted a reason to say, yeah, baby! *l*

--hide--

Yeah, baby!!! clap hyper clap You've got it, Dan ... that Remington .243 caliber Model 700 will be under your tree, with ammo ... oh, and some mistletoe cool yeah, baby!!!

For me, Mr. Right knight-errant, but not only for me, but for everyone, wishing they all have someone with whom to spend the holidays and their lives day after day! heart heartbeat knight-errant princess

Posts 101 - 110 of 143