Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Oops!! Seems as if your wish got left behind, Angela. You'll have one year of free "Moll...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Oops!! Seems as if your wish got left behind, Angela. You'll have one year of free "Molly Maids" service. Maybe we can turn that "Molly" into a "Matthew" Maid. Santa's Elf is feeling generous today!!

My wish is that all of you get just what you want under your trees on Christmas morning.

--hide--

They've all got their wishes coming true, Linda ... what a wonderfully unselfish request! heart heartbeat

For me, I'd like Mr. Handyman knight-errant .... who can ballroom dance, too discoball

santahat xmastree stocking wreath candycane

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: You mean to help hang it up? Some mistletoe and an elf on the way! Wonder if Santa and/or ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

You mean to help hang it up? Some mistletoe and an elf on the way!

Wonder if Santa and/or an elf could supply me with more sleep? I have had trouble for a year now....

--hide--

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Sir knight-errant Jerry, your wish has been granted for getting more sleep ... try "Calms Forte" if you need said sleep prior to Christmas ... it's 'over-the-counter' and very inexpensive ... it works for me!

As for me, I'm requesting a suitable place of employment ... ran into a very difficult person where I just took a new job a couple weeks ago ... I wish her well!

santahat xmastree candycane stocking wreath snowman fluffy

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: They've all got their wishes coming true, Linda ... what a wonderfully unselfish r...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

They've all got their wishes coming true, Linda ... what a wonderfully unselfish request!

For me, I'd like Mr. Handyman .... who can ballroom dance, too

--hide--
Hmmmm......a guy who can fix the car.....and then drive it with you to the ballroom?

Okay you're wish is granted...provided you can deal with two left feet! laughing embarassed

No one has mentioned I'd get the Corvette (maybe cause of 2 doors?) Oh well Silvia might get jealous anyway! wink

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Verily, verily, I say unto you, Sir Jerry, your wish has been granted for getting more...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Sir Jerry, your wish has been granted for getting more sleep ... try "Calms Forte" if you need said sleep prior to Christmas ... it's 'over-the-counter' and very inexpensive ... it works for me!

As for me, I'm requesting a suitable place of employment ... ran into a very difficult person where I just took a new job a couple weeks ago ... I wish her well!

--hide--
Truthfully, I've never heard of it MaryAlice.....thank you. Will try. Ever since my little ICU and subsequent hospital incarceration I've not slept that well.

Here's KNOWING you wil find a suitable place of employment! Btw, pretty new profile pic.....SEE some men notice! wink

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Margaret-20183 said: Nooooooo!!! Last winter was awful and depressing (in a non-clinical way). We need snow...
(Quote) Margaret-20183 said:

Nooooooo!!! Last winter was awful and depressing (in a non-clinical way). We need snow to play in and to make the landscape beautiful!

--hide--

We need some snow here, too, Margaret ... last night, on my way to music reheasal, all my neighbors had all their Christmas lights set up, and all the neighborhoods looks so lovely with all the lights twinkling! But we've got 60-degree weather and no snow in sight for another week or two ... they're predicting thunderstorms here, today shocked wide eyed

So I'd like SOME snow ... pretty please!

santahat xmastree fluffy snowman stocking wreath

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Hmmmm......a guy who can fix the car.....and then drive it with you to the ballroom? Okay ...

Hmmmm......a guy who can fix the car.....and then drive it with you to the ballroom?

Okay you're wish is granted...provided you can deal with two left feet!

No one has mentioned I'd get the Corvette (maybe cause of 2 doors?) Oh well Silvia might get jealous anyway!

--hide--
Of course you'll get your Corvette, Jerry. Just give me the color you'd like!! wink

Speaking of left behind wishes, I still need that snow blower I ask for. scratchchin

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Truthfully, I've never heard of it MaryAlice.....thank you. Will try. Ever since my little IC...

Truthfully, I've never heard of it MaryAlice.....thank you. Will try. Ever since my little ICU and subsequent hospital incarceration I've not slept that well.

Here's KNOWING you wil find a suitable place of employment! Btw, pretty new profile pic.....SEE some men notice!

--hide--

Awwwww embarassed thank you, knight-errant Jerry!

As for the "Calms Forte," it's made by Hylands, and it's available pretty much anywhere you'll see sleep aides ... let me know how it works for you ... it works for me faint

xmastree santahat wreath candycane stocking

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: (Quote) Jerry-730726 said: So Nancy, what would you like/wish for Christma...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Quote:
Jerry-730726 said:

So Nancy, what would you like/wish for Christmas?

My wish has been granted found me one of those really cute guys on CM and got him off the market before someone else did

--hide--

From Santa's workshop in Texas,

Ms. Nancy,

Congratulations and hope your relationship continues to grow.

You did not ask for a favor but my wish for you both is the love of this Christmas season eventually gets you both to the altar. clap clap

Your grandpa in Texas, laughing

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-632072 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Kathy,That would be great if you...
(Quote) Nancy-632072 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Kathy,

That would be great if you and some others could send some of the white stuff our way. I will reciprocate and send some warm your way. However, as Jerry stated, it would be nice to see snow once in a while.

Blessings,

Leon

Leon did you mean once in a pile - because that is what we get here in Minnesota - piles of snow

--hide--

Nancy,

We need all you can send. Jerry and I will figure it all out. laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Speaking of left behind wishes, I still need that snow blower I ask for.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Speaking of left behind wishes, I still need that snow blower I ask for.

--hide--
OK, Linda, I will grant you your wish for a snow blower--I'll ask Santa to stop here first and wrestle it into his sleigh! It's a big, heavy old pal! I've got an "extra" one in the garage, but the shear pins broken, and the dern thang belches out tons of black smoke...I got a new Honda one two years ago, but I'm such a hoarder, I've kept the old one as a backup. laughing

Could someone please pass the word to Santa and his elves that I need some MAJOR billboards to help me figure out what I want to do about retirement? Maybe like the Burma Shave signs...I think I need a LOT of help!! scratchchin

Course, if there were a Financial planner (male. 55+, Godly, sense of humor, twinkling eyes and warm smile, who loves the outdoors) under my tree xmastree that'd be even better!! wink

Posts 111 - 120 of 143