Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: A day trip to the lake with grandpa, a rented boat and fishing poles. Grandpa will bait t...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

A day trip to the lake with grandpa, a rented boat and fishing poles. Grandpa will bait the hook.. for his granddaughter. A packed lunch and good conversation...

Oh and I still want .... ?

--hide--
To come with "Papa" and the kids fishing? I wish for and uneventful December....."health wise"!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Your wish shall be granted Linda. Repairs....even i can handle! I wish for choosing the right gif...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Your wish shall be granted Linda. Repairs....even i can handle! I wish for choosing the right gifts for my twin grand kids....

--hide--
I would say the best gift they could receive is memories of the Grandpa...do something they both like to do
and maybe the activity will inspire the perfect gift. Any new movies out they would like to see?

Okay, enough about you! Maybe what I would like wouldn't fit UNDER the tree? laughing laughing laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am going toi have Santa get them matc...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I am going toi have Santa get them matching fishing poles and matching catchers mitts and a set of books they will both devour.

I am trying to have Santa give less techie gifts. I would like a fishing pole and a date to go fishing with someone interesting.... and kind..

Marian, Santa will give you your fishing buddy, but you get seasick and forgot your Dramione.

I could use a new set of cookware. Gotta have something to cook up those delicious meals for all those dates I'm gonna get.

--hide--

Since this is a smaller lake than yoiu may be used to, I am not sea sick and I am happy with my new fishing buddy... You shall have your wonderful sparkling cookware and a new kitchen.

I will also ask for new cookware and a new spacious kitchen with double ovens and a stove where all SIX burners are in working condition!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: A day trip to the lake with grandpa, a ...

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

A day trip to the lake with grandpa, a rented boat and fishing poles. Grandpa will bait the hook.. for his granddaughter. A packed lunch and good conversation...

Oh and I still want .... ?

To come with "Papa" and the kids fishing? I wish for and uneventful December....."health wise"!

--hide--

I am coming on this trip and "Santa" has packed a lunch for all.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Since this is a smaller lake than yoiu may be used to, I am not sea sick and I am happy w...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Since this is a smaller lake than yoiu may be used to, I am not sea sick and I am happy with my new fishing buddy... You shall have your wonderful sparkling cookware and a new kitchen.

I will also ask for new cookware and a new spacious kitchen with double ovens and a stove where all SIX burners are in working condition!

--hide--
Marian, I like a woman who can dream big. You shall have your make-over kitchen. I will even throw in a great selection of cookbooks.
Hummm....what do I want?

I am going back to my Christmas post .... I would like to have a little green elf hat for the little boy who shut down my Christmas thread!laughing laughing laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Marian, I like a woman who can dream big. You shall have your make-over kitchen. I will even thr...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Marian, I like a woman who can dream big. You shall have your make-over kitchen. I will even throw in a great selection of cookbooks.
Hummm....what do I want?

I am going back to my Christmas post .... I would like to have a little green elf hat for the little boy who shut down my Christmas thread!

--hide--
Eileen, one "little green elf hat" on the way. However, you have to take custody of the "little boy" as well. Was this what you had in mind?? Careful what you wish for. wink laughing laughing

I'd be happy with an pretty new party dress and some strapy sandls to go with it. heart

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Eileen, one "little green elf hat" on the way. However, you have to take custody of the...

Eileen, one "little green elf hat" on the way. However, you have to take custody of the "little boy" as well. Was this what you had in mind?? Careful what you wish for.

I'd be happy with an pretty new party dress and some strapy sandls to go with it.

--hide--
Little Boy is too old for adoption but maybe an auction?

Your beautiful party dress ( Ross has great holiday dresses and shoes at a bargain and maybe you could get a couple
for those Christmas and New Year's gala parties you have invitations for) Invitations was a bonus with the outfit!laughing laughing

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Eileen, one "little green elf hat" on the way. However, you have to take custody of the...

Eileen, one "little green elf hat" on the way. However, you have to take custody of the "little boy" as well. Was this what you had in mind?? Careful what you wish for.

I'd be happy with an pretty new party dress and some strapy sandls to go with it.

--hide--
Linda you have your wish for the dress and sandles.
I wish for pajamas without stripeslaughing embarassed Matter of fact I don't want pajamas at all! Just need a new robe!wink

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Linda you have your wish for the dress and sandles.I wish for pajamas without stripes Matter ...

Linda you have your wish for the dress and sandles.
I wish for pajamas without stripes Matter of fact I don't want pajamas at all! Just need a new robe!

--hide--
Jerry, one new robe on the way. Be careful though that you don't get mistaken for a "flasher". ONLY wear in the privacy of your home. shocked laughing laughing

How about a new car for me. I'm thinking along the lines of a Malibu!!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Little Boy is too old for adoption but maybe an auction? Your beautiful party dress ( Ro...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Little Boy is too old for adoption but maybe an auction?

Your beautiful party dress ( Ross has great holiday dresses and shoes at a bargain and maybe you could get a couple
for those Christmas and New Year's gala parties you have invitations for) Invitations was a bonus with the outfit!

--hide--
Oh, my turn again. It is like a great card game but on the computer. I do like my turn though. Hummm....
I really need a new kitchen floor but I am holding out for either tile or hardwood that doesn't show water stains.
Does that exist? Santa would know!

Posts 21 - 30 of 143