Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Jerry, one new robe on the way. Be careful though that you don't get mistaken for a "fla...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Jerry, one new robe on the way. Be careful though that you don't get mistaken for a "flasher". ONLY wear in the privacy of your home.

How about a new car for me. I'm thinking along the lines of a Malibu!!

--hide--
One new Malibu on the way.....it just won't be silver....that is reserved for one aptly named......Silvia!
While we are on the subject of cars....I would like a Corvette!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Oh, my turn again. It is like a great card game but on the computer. I do like my turn though. H...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Oh, my turn again. It is like a great card game but on the computer. I do like my turn though. Hummm....
I really need a new kitchen floor but I am holding out for either tile or hardwood that doesn't show water stains.
Does that exist? Santa would know!

--hide--
Santa says, "Your new floor is at the door!" And to answer an earlier request/post....If the "too big to go under the tree" request IS what I think it is.....Don't you want to wish for mistletoe first? If so....the mistletoe wish is granted.
I would like to wish for a playoff appearance by the Dallas Cowboys~embarassed

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Santa says, "Your new floor is at the door!" And to answer an earlier request/post....I...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Santa says, "Your new floor is at the door!" And to answer an earlier request/post....If the "too big to go under the tree" request IS what I think it is.....Don't you want to wish for mistletoe first? If so....the mistletoe wish is granted.
I would like to wish for a playoff appearance by the Dallas Cowboys~

--hide--

Your wish is granted, and to help the Cowboys make the playoffs, the Vikings just traded Christian Ponder to y'all mischievous laughing (we're still trying to get you back for the Herschel Walker fiasco that set the Vikings back 10 years and got the 'boys all the tools they needed to get to the Super Bowl irked)

Under my tree, I'd like to find the 1950 Lionel Special Edition gold passenger train set, that I had as a child but my mother made me trade in when I was twelve xmastree

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Your wish is granted, and to help the Cowboys make the playoffs, the Vikings just tr...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Your wish is granted, and to help the Cowboys make the playoffs, the Vikings just traded Christian Ponder to y'all (we're still trying to get you back for the Herschel Walker fiasco that set the Vikings back 10 years and got the 'boys all the tools they needed to get to the Super Bowl )

Under my tree, I'd like to find the 1950 Lionel Special Edition gold passenger train set, that I had as a child but my mother made me trade in when I was twelve

--hide--

One Lionel train set coming up, but as a warn up, you will need to take the Northstar to the Hollydazzle parade.

I would like a Kindle HD in my stocking and don't forget to have some cookies when you drop by.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: One Lionel train set coming up, but as a warn up, you will need to take the Northstar to ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

One Lionel train set coming up, but as a warn up, you will need to take the Northstar to the Hollydazzle parade.

I would like a Kindle HD in my stocking and don't forget to have some cookies when you drop by.

--hide--

Kathy, you Kindle HD is on it's way, with warm Choc. Chip cookies and milk. I want a steak dinner for Christmas with homemade peach pie for desert.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Kathy, you Kindle HD is on it's way, with warm Choc. Chip cookies and milk. I want a steak ...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Kathy, you Kindle HD is on it's way, with warm Choc. Chip cookies and milk. I want a steak dinner for Christmas with homemade peach pie for desert.

--hide--

I would also like a typiiiiiiing lesson as I just reviewed my last post. rolling eyes

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: (Quote) Meg-920823 said: Kathy, you Kindle HD is on it's way, with w...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Quote:
Meg-920823 said:

I would also like a typiiiiiiing lesson as I just reviewed my last post.

--hide--
Your dinner is on it's way. I'll send someone "special" to enjoy that dinner with. heart

I'd enjoy a brand new "bag"!! shhh

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Your dinner is on it's way. I'll send someone "special" to enjoy that dinner wi...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Your dinner is on it's way. I'll send someone "special" to enjoy that dinner with.

I'd enjoy a brand new "bag"!!

--hide--

Wait a minute. Can I send specs for the 'someone'?? hyper hyper

Bag coming...via UPS. Tracking # in your email.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Wait a minute. Can I send specs for the 'someone'?? Bag coming...vi...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Wait a minute. Can I send specs for the 'someone'??

Bag coming...via UPS. Tracking # in your email.

--hide--

Glasses are on the way for your dinner guest.

I wish for more four day weekends.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Glasses are on the way for your dinner guest. I wish for more four day weekends.<...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Glasses are on the way for your dinner guest.

I wish for more four day weekends.

--hide--

Your wish for more four day weekends is granted.

I wish that all my four legged friends and the shelter I volunteer at will find loving homes this Christmas.

Posts 31 - 40 of 143