Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Very nice Veronica.....I'll see what I can do about the snowflakes part! Okay your wish is granted so long ...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Very nice Veronica.....I'll see what I can do about the snowflakes part! Okay your wish is granted so long as we get snowflakes here in Dallas first!!!

--hide--

Granted - I will gladly send a White Christmas anywhere but here. The one White Christmas we had in recent years the Priest called to say Midnight Mass was canceled because the church is a country church and no one could make it even if they tried......
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: Leon, Here's hoping we have some snow on Christmas Day in Houston! We did have some...
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

Leon, Here's hoping we have some snow on Christmas Day in Houston! We did have some snow on Christmas Eve about 5 or so years ago. Remember?! It would be fun to see the snow on Christmas Day, right?!

I would love to have under my tree: for the entire world to experience the Presence and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ during this Christmas Season! Veronica

--hide--

Veronica: I'll do my best to send some of our surplus snow your way. We have about 1 foot of snow on the ground now. Also, our high temperature today was -15F. As a wise old priest told me once:
Many are cold, but few are frozen!

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: You got it Donna. Kielbasa and fresh grated horseradish, ham, homemeade raisin bread, eggs over easy o...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:

You got it Donna. Kielbasa and fresh grated horseradish, ham, homemeade raisin bread, eggs over easy on Christmas morning served by a very handsome eligible man for you.

I want for everyone to have a home with Christmas presents under their own tree, especially the orphaned children around the world.
--hide--

Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to have a home w/presents especially the orphans.

I wish for someone nice to come into my life this year.
Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to have a home w/presents especially the orphans.
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to have a home w/presents especially the orphans.

--hide--

Amen Mary, your wish is granted. That fabulous man is on his way.

Now I want a man under my Christmas tree too. Thee Man
Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Michael,Let it be done. I pray Boots' kidney stone is resolved and all gets back to n...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Michael,

Let it be done. I pray Boots' kidney stone is resolved and all gets back to normal. Don't like to see our pets suffer or in want of anything.

Since I have been naughty most of my life, I see no purpose in changing now. This is a tall order but would love to see some snowflakes fall in Houston on Christmas Day. That would be a first. Oh, how happy I would be.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Leon, Veronica & Jerry, snow isn't all what it's chalked up to be. I''ll grant you your wish, I just don't want any here.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to have a home w/presents especially the orphans.
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

--hide--

Ok, here's someone nice (and good looking) waiting for you under the tree.

Me? I think I'd like someone in particular to take me out for coffee and give me a hersheyskiss

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Ok, here's someone nice (and good looking) waiting for you under the tree. ...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

Ok, here's someone nice (and good looking) waiting for you under the tree.

Me? I think I'd like someone in particular to take me out for coffee and give me a

--hide--

Alice, your going to get that someone in particular to take you out for coffee and give you a kiss and much more (in a good way. I'm not being dirty)

I could also use the winning lottery ticket under my Christmas tree.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: Leon, Here's hoping we have some snow on Christmas Day in Houston! We did have some...

Leon, Here's hoping we have some snow on Christmas Day in Houston! We did have some snow on Christmas Eve about 5 or so years ago. Remember?! It would be fun to see the snow on Christmas Day, right?!

I would love to have under my tree: for the entire world to experience the Presence and Love of our Lord Jesus Christ during this Christmas Season! Veronica

--hide--
That wish is Granted already! The good Lord heard ya! and So did Santa & his Elv's too!!

Dec 2nd 2012 new

As For me for Christmas! I WISH NOTHING BUT PEACE THROUGH OUT THIS WORLD (PEACE & LOVE) AND ALSO BEING WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DURING CHRISTMAS! AND ALSO WITH MY FRIENDS HERE AT "CM"!! AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO "RING IN THE "NEW YEAR" WITH SOME ONE!! ( A WOMAN) THAT IS!! HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!! MIKE "PEACE"!! biggrin biggrin

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Michael,Let it be done. I ...

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Michael,

Let it be done. I pray Boots' kidney stone is resolved and all gets back to normal. Don't like to see our pets suffer or in want of anything.

Since I have been naughty most of my life, I see no purpose in changing now. This is a tall order but would love to see some snowflakes fall in Houston on Christmas Day. That would be a first. Oh, how happy I would be.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

Veronica,

Hello and hope all is well.

Your post stated it so very well and yes I do remember the few flakes of snow that fell at that time. However, as you stated, it would be great to have enough snow to build a snowman.

What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior by having the world pause and give thanks to the man who would eventually die so we could all be saved. I pray it happens for all of us.

I just wish we could get some cold weather to stay so we would not have to run the A/C in December. Can you arrange that for your fellow Houstonian.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose smile theheart

Leon

Posts 51 - 60 of 143