Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 2nd 2012 new
(Quote) Mike-646924 said: As For me for Christmas! I WISH NOTHING BUT PEACE THROUGH OUT THIS WORLD (PEACE & LOVE) AND ALSO BE...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

As For me for Christmas! I WISH NOTHING BUT PEACE THROUGH OUT THIS WORLD (PEACE & LOVE) AND ALSO BEING WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS DURING CHRISTMAS! AND ALSO WITH MY FRIENDS HERE AT "CM"!! AND IT WOULD BE NICE TO "RING IN THE "NEW YEAR" WITH SOME ONE!! ( A WOMAN) THAT IS!! HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!! MIKE "PEACE"!!

--hide--

Your wish is granted for peace throughout the world, spending time with family & friends. As for the New Year I'm that special lady to you.

As for me, I want harmony in my life and I could use a handyman for help around the house.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: (Quote) Mary-814080 said: Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to ha...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Quote:
Mary-814080 said:

Josephine, your wish is granted for everyone to have a home w/presents especially the orphans.

I wish for someone nice to come into my life this year.

Amen Mary, your wish is granted. That fabulous man is on his way.

Now I want a man under my Christmas tree too. Thee Man
--hide--

Josephine,

Depending on the size of your tree, the man is going to be very skinny to fit under. Let him just sit next to you on the couch and both of you enjoy the tree, sipping on your favorite beverage and some beautiful carols playing.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Your wish is granted for peace throughout the world, spending time with family & friends. As ...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Your wish is granted for peace throughout the world, spending time with family & friends. As for the New Year I'm that special lady to you.

As for me, I want harmony in my life and I could use a handyman for help around the house.
--hide--

I can sing harmony, Mary. But melody is easier. note party As for the handyman, I'll pay for one hour. Labor is kinda steep. wave

Hmm. Socks. I could use some new socks. crossfingers

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I can sing harmony, Mary. But melody is easier. As for the handyman, I'll pay fo...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

I can sing harmony, Mary. But melody is easier. As for the handyman, I'll pay for one hour. Labor is kinda steep.

Hmm. Socks. I could use some new socks.

--hide--
okay socks for you is granted!

As for me I would like to see everyone seeking someone on CM have their wishes fulfilled

Dec 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: okay socks for you is granted!As for me I would like to see everyone seeking someone o...
(Quote) John-913295 said:

okay socks for you is granted!

As for me I would like to see everyone seeking someone on CM have their wishes fulfilled

--hide--
John, you're the man wearing red, so I figure I couldn't dare go against your wish.....From your lips to God's ears. Praying heart

I'd be happy with a trip to Dallas to see my beloved Cowboys play a game in Arlington Stadium. You get a Gold Star! cowboy

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: John, you're the man wearing red, so I figure I couldn't dare go against your wish.....Fr...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

John, you're the man wearing red, so I figure I couldn't dare go against your wish.....From your lips to God's ears.

I'd be happy with a trip to Dallas to see my beloved Cowboys play a game in Arlington Stadium.

--hide--

Don't know if I should be granting something that involves the Dallas Cowboys as I'm not a Cowboys fan, but seeing how this is the Santa's helpers/elves thread. Linda, your wish for a trip to Dallas to see your beloved Cowboys play a game in Arlington Stadium is granted.

For me, I'd like a Remington model 700 in a .243 caliber. It's a nice gun and a nice caliber that's flat shooting and reliable. You can throw in some misletoe as well...............yeah, baby!!! *l* OK, maybe not the misletoe, I just wanted a reason to say, yeah, baby! *l*

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Don't know if I should be granting something that involves the Dallas Cowboys as I'...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Don't know if I should be granting something that involves the Dallas Cowboys as I'm not a Cowboys fan, but seeing how this is the Santa's helpers/elves thread. Linda, your wish for a trip to Dallas to see your beloved Cowboys play a game in Arlington Stadium is granted.

For me, I'd like a Remington model 700 in a .243 caliber. It's a nice gun and a nice caliber that's flat shooting and reliable. You can throw in some misletoe as well...............yeah, baby!!! *l* OK, maybe not the misletoe, I just wanted a reason to say, yeah, baby! *l*

--hide--
Dan Baby, you don't need an excuse to say "Yeah Baby"...It's you're signature trademark. How else are we gonna know it's you really posting if you don't throw in a "Yeah Baby"!! wink laughing wave

Dan, look under your tree on Christmas morning, I'm sure you'll find that Remington under there. Santa's helpers have heard you been a good boy. Yeah Baby!!! gangster duck clap

Another gift I'd like to see under my tree.....A Dallas Cowboy jersey. I'm thinking "Witten's" jersey would work for me. You get a Gold Star! cowboy heartbeat

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dan Baby, you don't need an excuse to say "Yeah Baby"...It's you're signatu...

Dan Baby, you don't need an excuse to say "Yeah Baby"...It's you're signature trademark. How else are we gonna know it's you really posting if you don't throw in a "Yeah Baby"!!

Dan, look under your tree on Christmas morning, I'm sure you'll find that Remington under there. Santa's helpers have heard you been a good boy. Yeah Baby!!!

Linda,
You get your jersey.

I would like a housekeeper to keep my home sparkling clean

Another gift I'd like to see under my tree.....A Dallas Cowboy jersey. I'm thinking "Witten's" jersey would work for me.

--hide--

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dan Baby, you don't need an excuse to say "Yeah Baby"...It's you're signatu...

Dan Baby, you don't need an excuse to say "Yeah Baby"...It's you're signature trademark. How else are we gonna know it's you really posting if you don't throw in a "Yeah Baby"!!

Dan, look under your tree on Christmas morning, I'm sure you'll find that Remington under there. Santa's helpers have heard you been a good boy. Yeah Baby!!!

Another gift I'd like to see under my tree.....A Dallas Cowboy jersey. I'm thinking "Witten's" jersey would work for me.

--hide--

It didn't post my response, so I will try again...

Linda, you will get your jersey

I would like a housekeeper to keep my home sparkling clean

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVE...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Okay the holidays are fast approaching...so I thought we could all help Santa out by playing ELVES. The guys and gals should post what they would like to see under their tree on Christmas morning. Doesn't matter if you've been "naughty or nice" all gifts will be delivered.
Here's where the Helper/Elves part comes into play. Each person will post what they would like to receive and another POSTER will come in playing the Helper/Elf by granting the gift to the previous poster. And that person will post what they would like to receive and so on...and so on.....
This is a great way of gathering all you guys and gals (helpers/elves) together for a little Christmas cheer and maybe even a little "mistletoe" fun thrown in!
Okay.....I'll go first...
I'd like for Santa to bring me a brand spanking new Colt .45!

--hide--

I'll throw in your ammo, poof!

I would love to have my whole family together for Christmas hug

Posts 61 - 70 of 143