Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: I'll throw in your ammo, poof! I would love to have my whole family together...
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

I'll throw in your ammo, poof!

I would love to have my whole family together for Christmas

--hide--
Carmen you will have your family there for Christmas!

I wish to see members of my family (Christmas Eve) I've not seen in some time!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: It didn't post my response, so I will try again...Linda, you will get yo...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

It didn't post my response, so I will try again...

Linda, you will get your jersey

I would like a housekeeper to keep my home sparkling clean

--hide--
Oops!! Seems as if your wish got left behind, Angela. You'll have one year of free "Molly Maids" service. Maybe we can turn that "Molly" into a "Matthew" Maid. Santa's Elf is feeling generous today!! wink heart

My wish is that all of you get just what you want under your trees on Christmas morning. rose

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Carmen you will have your family there for Christmas! I wish to see members of my family (...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Carmen you will have your family there for Christmas!

I wish to see members of my family (Christmas Eve) I've not seen in some time!

--hide--
Jerry, You'll be surrounded by your family members on Christmas Eve. Now let's just hope Uncle so and so and Cousin Whoever, doesn't get into the spiked eggnog and end up with a lamp shade on their head. wink shocked laughing laughing

I'm hoping Santa or one of his Elves blesses me with those football tickets. Yep!! Still dreaming about the Cowboy tickets. Figure if I keep asking, the tickets will be under my tree. A girl can dream. You get a Gold Star! cowboy faint

Dec 3rd 2012 new

I just wish we could get some cold weather to stay so we would not have to run the A/C in December. Can you arrange that for your fellow Houstonian.

Blessings always,

Leon

[/quote]

no need for A/C here in December(or in any month)! weeping

Merry Christmas or Mele Kalikimaka anyway!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Veronica,Hello and hope all is well. Your post stated it so very well and ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Veronica,

Hello and hope all is well.

Your post stated it so very well and yes I do remember the few flakes of snow that fell at that time. However, as you stated, it would be great to have enough snow to build a snowman.

What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior by having the world pause and give thanks to the man who would eventually die so we could all be saved. I pray it happens for all of us.

I just wish we could get some cold weather to stay so we would not have to run the A/C in December. Can you arrange that for your fellow Houstonian.

Blessings always,

Leon

--hide--

Leon,

I join with John and all my fellow Northerners in sending you snow and cold for Christmas. Maybe if we all take a big breath and blow towards the south we can interupt our cold patterns. Promise you will deflect our hot air and send it back because that's how a lot of us stay warm during the winter months.

I hope that everyone has time to enjoy this Advent season, that prayers are received and that joys are multiplied.

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-814080 said: Leon, Veronica & Jerry, snow isn't all what it's chalked up to be. I''ll gran...
(Quote) Mary-814080 said:

Leon, Veronica & Jerry, snow isn't all what it's chalked up to be. I''ll grant you your wish, I just don't want any here.
--hide--
I know but we'd like to see it every once-in-awhile! wink

Dec 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: I know but we'd like to see it every once-in-awhile!
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I know but we'd like to see it every once-in-awhile!

--hide--

I like snow as long as I get to stay home... No more getting stuck in the middle of a snowy road for me....lol
Dec 3rd 2012 new
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine, Depending on the size of your tree, the man is going to be very skinny to fit un...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

Depending on the size of your tree, the man is going to be very skinny to fit under. Let him just sit next to you on the couch and both of you enjoy the tree, sipping on your favorite beverage and some beautiful carols playing.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

That'll work too. Even better as I won't have to crawl under the tree. I wish that you will have someone to snuggle up to also for the holidays. --Jo
Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Josephine, Depending on the siz...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Josephine,

Depending on the size of your tree, the man is going to be very skinny to fit under. Let him just sit next to you on the couch and both of you enjoy the tree, sipping on your favorite beverage and some beautiful carols playing.

Blessings,

Leon

That'll work too. Even better as I won't have to crawl under the tree. I wish that you will have someone to snuggle up to also for the holidays. --Jo
--hide--

Josephine,

Thank you but short of a miracle, there will be no snuggling around the tree for this Texan. Maybe I need to check the assisted living areas to see if any of those ladies are in dire straits. laughing laughing

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: (Quote) Leon-593843 said: Veronica,Hello and hope all is w...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Quote:
Leon-593843 said:

Veronica,

Hello and hope all is well.

Your post stated it so very well and yes I do remember the few flakes of snow that fell at that time. However, as you stated, it would be great to have enough snow to build a snowman.

What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior by having the world pause and give thanks to the man who would eventually die so we could all be saved. I pray it happens for all of us.

Blessings always,

Leon

Leon,

I join with John and all my fellow Northerners in sending you snow and cold for Christmas. Maybe if we all take a big breath and blow towards the south we can interupt our cold patterns. Promise you will deflect our hot air and send it back because that's how a lot of us stay warm during the winter months.

I hope that everyone has time to enjoy this Advent season, that prayers are received and that joys are multiplied.

--hide--

Kathy,

That would be great if you and some others could send some of the white stuff our way. I will reciprocate and send some warm your way. However, as Jerry stated, it would be nice to see snow once in a while.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

Posts 71 - 80 of 143