Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

For my cousin and his family

Dec 2nd 2012 new
Please offer any prayers for my cousin and close childhood friend who was killed unexpectedly in a car accident last night. He's the oldest of 5 children and has left behind a two-year-old son.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

Dove Praying rosary Dove

theheart

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart I am so sorry for your family's loss...May he have eternal life in Heaven, and may you and your family find comfort in our prayers. Blessed Mary,in your mercy, watch after his young child.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen.

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Dec 2nd 2012 new

Praying rosary rosary

Dec 2nd 2012 new
Prayers offered Charles.
Dec 2nd 2012 new

Praying

(Quote) Charles-512043 said: Please offer any prayers for my cousin and close childhood friend who was killed unexpectedly in a car...
(Quote) Charles-512043 said: Please offer any prayers for my cousin and close childhood friend who was killed unexpectedly in a car accident last night. He's the oldest of 5 children and has left behind a two-year-old son.
--hide--

Praying

Dec 2nd 2012 new

rose Praying rosary Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 24