Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Happy news! God bless you both in your budding relationship. biggrin

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: For those wondering...I posted a picture of Michelle on my profile...check it out :)
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: For those wondering...I posted a picture of Michelle on my profile...check it out :)
--hide--

Darn, if she were not so young I might try to give you a run for your money. What a cutie!!!!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cut...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
--hide--
Khoa, don't forget a box of Godiva chocolates!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Belgium truffles..at least according to the chocoholic I dated some time ago. shhh

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Belgium truffles..at least according to the chocoholic I dated some time ago. shhh

Dec 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cut...
(Quote) Khoa-813439 said: Spoke for the first time to the girl I have been emailing for the past three years. She sounds really cute and sweet. We talked for 30 minutes. I offered to take her out sometimes over the holidays and she thought that was a good plan. Thank you to all for your encouragement! :)
--hide--

That's awesome, Khoa! Go for it!!

Dec 3rd 2012 new

--hide--
Well, it's about time, you rascal......

Don't forget that follow-up is important.

Enjoy..... biggrin

Dec 3rd 2012 new

--hide--

Awwwww how nice Khoa. I am glad that you spoke to her. I hope that you have a nice time over the holidays going out with her. Best wishes. God bless

Dec 3rd 2012 new

--hide--

Yay clap ... good for you, Khoa ... I'm very happy for you hyper clap hyper clap ... let us know what happens!

stocking snowman

Dec 3rd 2012 new

--hide--

She's lovely, Khoa ... heart heartbeat

Posts 21 - 30 of 41