Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--
And I Wish you all the Best too! Happy Holidays to You & Your Family; Have a Happy 2013!! Mike "peace"!!

12/03/2012 new

I'm very sorry to see you go AnneMarie.... Your posts always cause me to pause & think with your honest & thoughtful perspective. You will be sady missed, but wishing you the very best for what's next in life. See ya in Heaven! (if not sooner... wink ) rose rose rose

12/03/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

OK, this sucks. What? I'm being honest. AnneMarie, you'll be missed. You're wise, fun, intelligent, faithfilled, and you have a good heart. It was fun having you around. I wish you all the best in the future and pray for your future. God bless you, AnneMarie!

12/04/2012 new

Ann Marie, you will be sorely missed. God bless you and yours. hug Praying rose

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness.

David, I will miss your sharp wit perhaps most of all. Thank you for your kindness.

--hide--

Huh? I'm most often described as dull-witted.

12/04/2012 new

Only by those that don't get your jokes!

12/04/2012 new

Many thanks Cat. heart

12/04/2012 new

You were one of the first to reach out, Lina. I won't forget. heart

12/04/2012 new

I'll be gone at least until the annulment is finalized, but if truth is told, I probably will not renew even then. Life's too busy and the forum will suck you in! heart

12/04/2012 new

I'll be popping in to watch for happy announcements from you and Patrick. You've made me smile more times than you'll ever know. heart

Posts 11 - 20 of 45