Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/04/2012 new
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

You will be missed and in my prayers...
12/04/2012 new

Thank you so much for the kind words. I don't know about reason, but I work hard at tolerance and compassion. heart

12/04/2012 new

Thank you so much for the kind words. I don't know about reason, but I work hard at tolerance and compassion. heart

12/04/2012 new

May your Christmas season be filled with happiness and much love. heart

12/04/2012 new

You're a peach Nancy! Don't let anyone tell you (or make you feel) any different! heart

12/04/2012 new

Brightest blessings for Crhistmas filled with love and joy. heart

12/04/2012 new

Dan, I will miss your humor and always wish that MN was just a touch closer to SC. hug heart

12/04/2012 new

"Liza"...You are too many things. Much love to you. heart

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--
Awww -- say it ain't so......

We appreciate all of your contributions to the fora. You have been very open about personal situations in your life and have provided good learning experiences for the group. I truly believe you are on the right path, and ask for blessings that you will continue on that path.

Godspeed...... hug hug

12/04/2012 new

Brenda, Your heart shines through and your attitude is always uplifting in the face of numerous challenges. I wish God's grace for you for happiness always. heart

Posts 21 - 30 of 45