Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 4th 2012 new

Handsome and ever the gentle person. It has been a pleasure getting to know you. God did lead me here and He is saying to let go, at least for now. The six months I have spent here has truly helped me to focus on all of the blessings in my life and to keep those forefront regardless of the troubles that may arise.

Much love. heart

Dec 4th 2012 new
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Brenda, Your heart shines through and your attitude is always uplifting in the face of numerous challenges....
(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said:

Brenda, Your heart shines through and your attitude is always uplifting in the face of numerous challenges. I wish God's grace for you for happiness always.

--hide--

Thanks AnneMarie - I wish the same for you....
Dec 4th 2012 new

I am really going to miss your presence here. Go with God my friend theheart

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: Only by those that don't get your jokes!

Only by those that don't get your jokes!

--hide--

Nah, I'm just a prodigious blockhead. wink

Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Nah, I'm just a prodigious blockhead.
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Nah, I'm just a prodigious blockhead.

--hide--
thumbsup laughing laughing

Dec 4th 2012 new

Anne-Marie, thanks for being part of our community! You have such strength and growing wisdom in you. May God richly bless you, and keep your family in His palm! hug wave

Dec 4th 2012 new
AnnMarie,

I'm sorry you decided to leave. Are you sure you got that message right? I've learned a lot from you, and have been impressed by your calm steady demeanor. I hope you decide to come back- or better yet- not to leave. Merry Christmas and God Bless you.

Josephine

P.S. I know what you mean about being sucked in by the forum. Its addicting.
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) AnneMarie-641597 said: My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and f...

My membership is up next week and I will not be renewing. I have enjoyed the fellowship and figured out, at least in part, some of the things God wanted me to learn when He nudged me in this direction. I appreciate all of the really stellar advice in several areas.

I wish you all the best.

--hide--

awww.. although i dont know you that well.. i wish ya all the best and hope good things for you. take care. hug Praying

Dec 4th 2012 new
May God bless you in the upcoming year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 4th 2012 new

Best wishes for the brightest of futures AnneMarie. Although I have not been around long enough to really know you I can tell by reading the other responses that you are a pretty terrific lady. You will leave a void here but you must follow the calling you feel and I do wish you the best.

Posts 31 - 40 of 45