Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

12/04/2012 new

The following is NOT original. I read it and it touched me so I thought it would be perfect to share here. hug

The most precious gifts are free:

To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

Hope everyone's day is filled with Grace and Blessings!

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I'm not sure whether anyone's started a thread with this angle:If you were able to...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I'm not sure whether anyone's started a thread with this angle:

If you were able to, what special gift would you like to give and to whom?

Be fun, be creative, be thoughtful, be spiritual....

--hide--

I'd pay off all my family and friends debt!!!and/or get my parents a reliable car to replace their three clunkers.

12/04/2012 new

I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to a work friend last year and soon all the guys in the office went out and bought one. It was a riot seeing them play like little boys. Before long, they were getting together to build their own on the weekends. I think everyone should have something that brings joy, laughter and excitement to their days. The men here work hard all year deciding to emote, they deserve a little fun! (Oh, and I'd definitely buy them the extended warranty to go with it:)

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to a work friend last year and soon all the guys in the office went out and bought one. It was a riot seeing them play like little boys. Before long, they were getting together to build their own on the weekends. I think everyone should have something that brings joy, laughter and excitement to their days. The men here work hard all year deciding to emote, they deserve a little fun! (Oh, and I'd definitely buy them the extended warranty to go with it:)

--hide--

What an awesome idea Kathy! And once they learn to fly them we can get them the real thing so that they can fly all around and visit all of us.
biggrin wink scratchchin

12/04/2012 new

Brians(CMs Bad Boy)Christmas Song mischievous
www.youtube.com

12/04/2012 new

A great big hug. hug hug

Gifts I made myself like a special dish stir the pot! Its getting cold! .a crochet sweater or houshold item and some jewellery You get a Gold Star!

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: The following is NOT original. I read it and it touched me so I thought it would be perfect...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

The following is NOT original. I read it and it touched me so I thought it would be perfect to share here.

The most precious gifts are free:

To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.

Hope everyone's day is filled with Grace and Blessings!

--hide--
You get a Gold Star! Sweet and thoughtful.

12/04/2012 new

Coal in Mitt Romneys stocking sorry sad

12/04/2012 new

Lina, Mark and Louise Zwick who founded Casa Juan Diego here in Houston thirty or so years ago, think that as Catholic Christians we should work to be "Go-Givers" rather than "Go-Getters. (I invite everyone who who might be interested to google Casa Juan Diego.) I have been rounding up items to help keep the CJD guests warm, now that the weather is getting colder, even here in Houston. Louise reminds folks that even the needy do appreciate nice things. Bed blankets, and lap blankets, sweaters and other apparel, and suchlike are on my go-giver list. One day a few weeks ago they were delighted that I had brought them a peach cobbler, and they were going to get to have dessert. CJD is run one-hundred percent by unpaid volunteers, and is financially accommodated one-hundred percent by donations.

12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Today, I would like to give Neill a voice. I would love to hear him talk.
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Today, I would like to give Neill a voice. I would love to hear him talk.

--hide--
Thank you Lina for your personal note. As people may not know, I have a special needs son, Neill
who is non-verbal and for one day, it would truly be wonderful to hear what he has to say about life and
all of us that are in it. I would like to hear him actually say "I love you Mom" although I get it through the
affection he so freely gives. Just one day.

Posts 51 - 60 of 122