Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: A Christmas Gift is a HUG from me To all the pretty ladies,Im sure you agree A great big nice kiss fr...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

A Christmas Gift is a HUG from me
To all the pretty ladies,Im sure you agree
A great big nice kiss from them is what Id like
Make me feel like a little boy getting a Christmas Bike
Ill give plenty of love to each of you
I know it wont make you feel sad and blue
So to all the ladies I love all of you
I know you love me,At least I hope you do

--hide--

hug clap beer
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: .....A new address to a special lady.
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

.....A new address to a special lady.

--hide--

Wow, what a nice thought. That would truly be a special Christmas gift. It would feel like Christmas every day, waking up to you very own Santa, forever. santahat

Dec 12th 2012 new

present I hate to be overly serious but this is pretty important. I would sift through everyone I know- especially adult children of my DEAR friends and other friends of mine who either have never practiced any faith or who have walked away from the faith in Jesus, rose

and I would give them the gift of Loving Jesus and believing in Him, desiring to follow Him and the gift of the Catholic Faith. rosary I have former friends who have ceased any religious practice or who have gone to Protestant Churches. I would give them the same. theheart I wish that I could give people the gift of Faith in Jesus Christ and in God. I pray this will really be possible. In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen Praying
present

Thanks for asking Lina. present hug xmastree

I also would give this country a new president and ask God to reveal what is currently wrong with our country and those in office. I would ask God for a clean sweep.

Is this too much?

Dec 12th 2012 new

[quote]Helen-450889 said: [quote]Donna-83441 said:

My love, to a man who wants to accept it..

Me too! Adding: My love, to a man who will accept it

Me three! xmastree

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to a work friend last year and soon all the guys in the office went out and bought one. It was a riot seeing them play like little boys. Before long, they were getting together to build their own on the weekends. I think everyone should have something that brings joy, laughter and excitement to their days. The men here work hard all year deciding to emote, they deserve a little fun! (Oh, and I'd definitely buy them the extended warranty to go with it:)

--hide--

LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! hyper

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to ...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

I'd give all the men on CM miniature remote control helicopters to play with. I gave this to a work friend last year and soon all the guys in the office went out and bought one. It was a riot seeing them play like little boys. Before long, they were getting together to build their own on the weekends. I think everyone should have something that brings joy, laughter and excitement to their days. The men here work hard all year deciding to emote, they deserve a little fun! (Oh, and I'd definitely buy them the extended warranty to go with it:)

--hide--

LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! hyper

I would also give the guys on the site real helicopters or planes so they could visit women at their leisure!!!! Would that not be a blast? present

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Today, I would like to give Neill a voice. I ...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Quote:
Eileen-890971 said:

Today, I would like to give Neill a voice. I would love to hear him talk.

Thank you Lina for your personal note. As people may not know, I have a special needs son, Neill
who is non-verbal and for one day, it would truly be wonderful to hear what he has to say about life and
all of us that are in it. I would like to hear him actually say "I love you Mom" although I get it through the
affection he so freely gives. Just one day.

--hide--

Praying WE REALLY HAVE the makings of a great littl prayer meeting right here! Lord hear our prayers!

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: I feel so melancholy for this, Eileen. Such a s...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

I feel so melancholy for this, Eileen. Such a simple wish, in a way, and yet so distant...part of the longings of a mother.

Yes and I feel selfish sometimes because what I want for Neill and what he wants are probably so far
apart...like night and day. He would be happy with a bowl of his favorite ice cream

--hide--

How old is he? Praying

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could give the gift of adequate jobs for t...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Quote:
Brenda-74660 said: I wish I could give the gift of adequate jobs for those seeking work.....

Thank you Brenda ... I'm looking .... you're in my prayers!

--hide--

Yes I had a very wonderful interesting interview recently and am hopeful. Mary Alice I will pray. I did not know you were looking. Praying

Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: .....A new address to a special lady.
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

.....A new address to a special lady.

--hide--

hmmmmmm? present

Posts 91 - 100 of 122