Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Would you ever...

12/03/2012 new

Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?

Would you ever....go base jumping?

Um. No. But I can't wait to go zip lining! I don't mind going fast, I just don't want it to be plummeting towards the earth. laughing

12/03/2012 new

No way! I have no plans to jump off of or jump from anything. I would have to be extremely desperate and offered an extreme amount of money to consider it.

12/04/2012 new

I don't know about base jumping, but I would like to try skydiving one day. I wouldn't rule base jumping out though if I was assured it was safe.

12/04/2012 new

I don't have the expertise, but provided I had been properly trained, sure! It looks rather enjoyable :) Although I think I'd be more interested in learning to paraglide for now.

12/04/2012 new

Ok, 3 commenters! GREAT! Keep it going, what else "would you ever", somebody else ask!

For the record to the Williams - I'm not jumping out of a perfectly good plane unless there was a darn good reason! laughing

12/04/2012 new
I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be awesome too!
12/04/2012 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be ...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be awesome too!
--hide--

I don't know if I could be convinced to skydive or bungee jump, but I think zip-lining could be fun!

12/04/2012 new

Yes. And ziplining. And skydiving. And fastroping. And longlining. And HALO jumping. If I ever got the chance, but I'm not high speed enough for the last three, atm.

12/05/2012 new

Intrigued - - what is HALO jumping?

12/05/2012 new

I'd never basse jump, but one of my goals is to go hang gliding. :-)

Posts 1 - 10 of 28