Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Would you ever...

Dec 3rd 2012 new

Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?

Would you ever....go base jumping?

Um. No. But I can't wait to go zip lining! I don't mind going fast, I just don't want it to be plummeting towards the earth. laughing

Dec 3rd 2012 new

No way! I have no plans to jump off of or jump from anything. I would have to be extremely desperate and offered an extreme amount of money to consider it.

Dec 4th 2012 new

I don't know about base jumping, but I would like to try skydiving one day. I wouldn't rule base jumping out though if I was assured it was safe.

Dec 4th 2012 new

I don't have the expertise, but provided I had been properly trained, sure! It looks rather enjoyable :) Although I think I'd be more interested in learning to paraglide for now.

Dec 4th 2012 new

Ok, 3 commenters! GREAT! Keep it going, what else "would you ever", somebody else ask!

For the record to the Williams - I'm not jumping out of a perfectly good plane unless there was a darn good reason! laughing

Dec 4th 2012 new
I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be awesome too!
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be ...
(Quote) Valerie-880801 said: I've always wanted to skydive & bungee jump! I think it would be a blast! Zip lining would be awesome too!
--hide--

I don't know if I could be convinced to skydive or bungee jump, but I think zip-lining could be fun!

Dec 4th 2012 new

Yes. And ziplining. And skydiving. And fastroping. And longlining. And HALO jumping. If I ever got the chance, but I'm not high speed enough for the last three, atm.

Dec 5th 2012 new

Intrigued - - what is HALO jumping?

Dec 5th 2012 new

I'd never basse jump, but one of my goals is to go hang gliding. :-)

Posts 1 - 10 of 28