Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Dec 9th 2012 new

I have when I was in my early 20's but I don't think I could base jump now.

Although, zip-lining sounds fun! and still want to parachute out of a perfectly good airplane :)

Dec 9th 2012 new
All of those sound like fun! Im afraid of heights. But hey you only live once.
Dec 9th 2012 new

Yes, I would go base jumping. It's too easy.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?Would...
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said:

Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?

Would you ever....go base jumping?

Um. No. But I can't wait to go zip lining! I don't mind going fast, I just don't want it to be plummeting towards the earth.

--hide--

Yes I would! Yee-Haw!! Zip lining sound fun as well. I hope to ski Tuckerman Ravine off Mt. Washington this winter as well. 3 hrs to climb and only two minutes to go down...

Dec 9th 2012 new

I might contemplate parasailing...maybe.

Dec 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: I might contemplate parasailing...maybe.

I might contemplate parasailing...maybe.

--hide--

Parasailing rocks! Actually, anything on the water is awesome. biggrin

theheart

Dec 21st 2012 new

(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?Would...

--hide--

I'm afraid not. Same goes for skydiving. If God had meant for us to fly, outside of airplanes, he would have given us wings. laughing

Dec 21st 2012 new
(Quote) Melanie-894195 said: Tryin' to stir up some activity in this forum! Where are you, under 45'rs?Would you ever.......

Um. No. But I can't wait to go zip lining! I don't mind going fast, I just don't want it to be plummeting towards the earth.

--hide--

Is this thread just a cover for asking would you ever take the plunge and get married? laughing duck Missed me, missed me. Now you have to kiss me! :sep:
Posts 21 - 28 of 28