Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Dec 4th 2012 new
Usually, I like to include some texts. This is mostly pictures.
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Usually, I like to include some texts. This is mostly pictures.
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Usually, I like to include some texts. This is mostly pictures.
--hide--

The pictures say it all. Pray for that man, for he will stand before the Lord, and give an account for all the masses he said, how he fulfilled his ministry, and for every soul he was entrusted as priest.

if a priest kept in mind his final end, and for what he is to give an account for, he would never do something like this.

Dec 4th 2012 new
Paganism arises.
Dec 4th 2012 new

(Quote) John-220051 said: Paganism arises.
(Quote) John-220051 said: Paganism arises.
--hide--

And with paganism, evil is unleashed.

Dec 5th 2012 new

@Steven

The words are what put it in context. Perhaps some context is needed or people can attribute whatever they like to it.

@John

Peganism? Your post is an example of why the explanation and context is important.

Dec 5th 2012 new
Aw, yes, another opportunity for the Holy Eucharist to be dumbed down to the level of children like at a circus, instead of children being invited to raise up their minds and hearts to the sacred.......

"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is older, he will not stray from it."

Give them something that is cheap, and when they are older they will expect something that is cheap (in this case, unfortunately, the Holy Mass).
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: @Steven The words are what put it in context. Perhaps some context is needed or people ...
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

@Steven

The words are what put it in context. Perhaps some context is needed or people can attribute whatever they like to it.

@John

Peganism? Your post is an example of why the explanation and context is important.

--hide--
The context doesn't change the fact that they are mocking the holy mass??? If they are wearing pagan symbols and or clothing during the holy mass, they are turning it into a pagan mass. It's that simple???

Dec 5th 2012 new
Ever hear of the New Age. It's thoroughly pagan and has come to pass as "Christian" both among Catholics and Protestants.

Contemporary secular culture has its roots in Hellenistic Epicurean paganism.

I say call a spade a spade. If secular people don't like being called pagans it's their problem.
Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: @Steven The words are what put it in context. Perhaps some context is needed or people ...
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

@Steven

@John

--hide--

I meant to say that in the resurgence of paganism, the evils that accompanied it in ancient times, such as abortion, war, etc, return and become worse than before.

Posts 1 - 10 of 55