Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:
--hide--
Why??? scratchchin laughing laughing

12/05/2012 new
?

Care to share why?
12/05/2012 new

is it because Lisa is the latest CM success story on the blog scratchchin

I am keeping my name - I hope one day I will make the list of CM success stories crossfingers

12/05/2012 new

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that, like, the last 10 "CM Success Story" blogs involve a girl with the name "Lisa". would it? rolling eyes

theheart

12/05/2012 new
My name's only one letter off..... scratchchin
12/05/2012 new
Computer is acting up . . .

Okay, where was I? Oh yea, the name Lisa. I was reading one of those blog/article/story things about another success for a Jay and Lisa. At the end were related posts with the titles that included Marc and Lisa, Ted and Lisa, and 2 Sean and Lisa's. Apparently, it is not what is in your profile, but if your name is Lisa, you have a really good chance of meeting the "One." So, to increase my chances, I am changing my name to Lisa -615441 wink At this point I do not think my mom would even mind.
12/05/2012 new
Dang you people are fast
12/05/2012 new

After this I am changing my name to Regina:

www.youtube.com

Why can't this happen to me? weeping

12/05/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My name's only one letter off.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My name's only one letter off.....
--hide--

Oh, Lina... I'm afraid you're "off" by more than just a single letter, my dear! crazy laughing

theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 80