Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 5th 2012 new

Then there's Lisa of 'Ask Lisa' fame that came from Canada to marry her CM love Jim from MN..

Dec 5th 2012 new

Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least temporarily. biggrin

Dec 5th 2012 new

Maybe I could change my middle name to Lisa. Would Margo Lisa (almost Mona Lisa) attract a guy?

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Gary-918050 said: Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least tempo...
(Quote) Gary-918050 said:

Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least temporarily.

--hide--
Welcome, Gary, to Catholic Match!

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Gary-918050 said: Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least tempo...

Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least temporarily.

--hide--
Hi Gary, wave Welcome aboard.

I'm thinking with your good looks you won't have to change your name. Let's not do anything hasty. laughing

I think the ladies in your age catergory are gonna love you. wink laughing laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Computer is acting up . . . Okay, where was I? Oh yea, the name Lisa. I was reading one of thos...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Computer is acting up . . .

Okay, where was I? Oh yea, the name Lisa. I was reading one of those blog/article/story things about another success for a Jay and Lisa. At the end were related posts with the titles that included Marc and Lisa, Ted and Lisa, and 2 Sean and Lisa's. Apparently, it is not what is in your profile, but if your name is Lisa, you have a really good chance of meeting the "One." So, to increase my chances, I am changing my name to Lisa -615441 At this point I do not think my mom would even mind.
--hide--

Great minds think alike!!

Last night, I posted something like this on my FB page in a group setting of Cmers!
Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Victor-544727 said: One of your fellow "pinkies" beat you to this rant earlier this...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

One of your fellow "pinkies" beat you to this rant earlier this morning on "the other site".

--hide--

Maybe that was me! lol
Dec 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Then there's Lisa of 'Ask Lisa' fame that came from Canada to marry her CM love Jim from MN..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Then there's Lisa of 'Ask Lisa' fame that came from Canada to marry her CM love Jim from MN..

--hide--

I also included her in my FB post!!
Dec 5th 2012 new

--hide--

Gary, welcome! Don't change a thing!

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Then there's Lisa of 'Ask Lisa' fame that came from Canada to marry her CM love Jim fr...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

--hide--

eyepopping You mean...someone from MN got married?? faint

By golly, there's hope. Bring it on. My name is Lisa and I'm from Minnesota.

Posts 21 - 30 of 80