Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-258970 said: Who says it can't happen to you?And who says it has to happen that way?
(Quote) Kevin-258970 said:

Who says it can't happen to you?

And who says it has to happen that way?

--hide--

Hi, Kevin. Of course it can. We're just a little jaded, and a lot cheeky! tongue

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Nancy-632072 said: sure is ... drop the z and add a s and kick...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Nancy-632072 said:

sure is ... drop the z and add a s and kick Beth to the curb - E Lisa (beth)

genious

Bingo! Allow me to introduce myself....my name is Lisa! Thanks for the heads up, Nancy from MN.

- Elizabeth (Lisa for short )

--hide--
laughing

Dec 5th 2012 new

Lisa's probably just have a sunny disposition because if they moaned and groaned a lot they'd no told to stop their Mona Lisa. (I know, it's bad, which is why they avoid the chabce of an admonishment at all costs.)

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What if we all changed our names to Lisa? Would our chances improve? Morale? The floggings will not stop u...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What if we all changed our names to Lisa? Would our chances improve? Morale?

The floggings will not stop until morale improves!

Humbug. We need something unique.
--hide--

I would posit that changing your name IS unique. I mean, some change their hair color, their size, class, religion, clothes, styles, cars, portfolios, anything to change their luck. What's wrong with weighting the odds in your favor? Okay guys, here is an easy one for you . . . LOOK FOR LISA
Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I would posit that changing your name IS unique. I mean, some change their hair color, their si...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

I would posit that changing your name IS unique. I mean, some change their hair color, their size, class, religion, clothes, styles, cars, portfolios, anything to change their luck. What's wrong with weighting the odds in your favor? Okay guys, here is an easy one for you . . . LOOK FOR LISA
--hide--

Dear Lisa - 615441,

I think we are just promoting a brand here. LISA (tm), the perfect Catholic Girlfriend (r), can be yours for an annual CM subscription of $75.99 (with auto-renew discount).

Branding. Lisa is simply an advertising strategy so the rest of us might have hope and not let our subscriptions lapse. She may not even truly exist! shocked

Yours,

Lisa - 788574

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My name's only one letter off.....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: My name's only one letter off.....
--hide--

In the same sort of way you are one bibble of level? :very happy: : Wow it's been awhile since I first did that in ME's Pub! PTHB:::
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name. - Elizabeth

Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Slur the Z. ELISAbeth!
Dec 6th 2012 new

I think Lisa is a great name. rose

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Bingo! Allow me to introduce myself....my name is Lisa! Thanks for the heads up, Na...

Bingo! Allow me to introduce myself....my name is Lisa! Thanks for the heads up, Nancy from MN.

- Elizabeth (Lisa for short )

--hide--

Invasion of the Body Snatchers before our very eyes here on CM!
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said: Lisa's probably just have a sunny disposition because if they moaned and groaned a lot they'd no told t...
(Quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Lisa's probably just have a sunny disposition because if they moaned and groaned a lot they'd no told to stop their Mona Lisa. (I know, it's bad, which is why they avoid the chabce of an admonishment at all costs.)

--hide--

That is sooo bad I thought of doing it and passed! Bad, Bad, Kathy Brown. Baddest girl in the whole darn town note
Posts 41 - 50 of 80