Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Invasion of the Body Snatchers before our very eyes here on CM!
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers before our very eyes here on CM!
--hide--

At least, Profile Snatchers! shocked

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name. - Elizabeth
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Actually, Lisa and Liza are both derived from Elizabeth!

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Lisa-910908 said: Actually, Lisa and Liza are both derived from Elizabeth!
(Quote) Lisa-910908 said:

Actually, Lisa and Liza are both derived from Elizabeth!

--hide--

There she is! Bow

Dec 6th 2012 new
Hi Lisa! My name is Edward Clair. Everyone calls me Eclair! With the overwhelming affinity the typical CM :[rincess: has to hersheyskiss I'm sure to attract someone. Together we'd make a delicious combination, couple?
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: After this I am changing my name to Regina: www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

After this I am changing my name to Regina:

www.youtube.com

Why can't this happen to me?

--hide--

Hi Regina Blinded by love
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What if we all changed our names to Lisa? Would our chances improve? Morale? The floggings will not stop u...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: What if we all changed our names to Lisa? Would our chances improve? Morale?

The floggings will not stop until morale improves!

Humbug. We need something unique.
--hide--

Flirt threads would fill fast.

Yes I'm crushing Lisa Blinded by love lovestruck!
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Gary-918050 said: Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least temporarily. ...
(Quote) Gary-918050 said:

Not really sure changing my name to Lisa would help, but willing to give it a try...at least temporarily.

--hide--

You've never heard the song "The boy named Lisa?"
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Computer is acting up . . . Okay, where was I? Oh yea, the name Lisa. I was reading one of thos...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Computer is acting up . . .

Okay, where was I? Oh yea, the name Lisa. I was reading one of those blog/article/story things about another success for a Jay and Lisa. At the end were related posts with the titles that included Marc and Lisa, Ted and Lisa, and 2 Sean and Lisa's. Apparently, it is not what is in your profile, but if your name is Lisa, you have a really good chance of meeting the "One." So, to increase my chances, I am changing my name to Lisa -615441 At this point I do not think my mom would even mind.
--hide--

I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM success story. My CM Guy and I were married this past Saturday!
our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!

"our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!"

Your name is beautiful, and it's a keeper! Good luck in your search for Mr. Right! lovestruck!
Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: You mean...someone from MN got married?? By golly,...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

You mean...someone from MN got married??

By golly, there's hope. Bring it on. My name is Lisa and I'm from Minnesota.

--hide--

Sounds like an introduction at an LA meeting. Lisas anonymous.
Dec 6th 2012 new

Why? Your name is so pretty. Isn't there a song about a Joanna.

Posts 51 - 60 of 80