Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM s...
(Quote) Joan-629290 said:

I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM success story. My CM Guy and I were married this past Saturday!
our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!

"our wedding dinner December 1st, 2012!"

Your name is beautiful, and it's a keeper! Good luck in your search for Mr. Right!
--hide--
Congratulations, Joan! You both look radiant.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM s...

I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM success story. My CM Guy and I were married this past Saturday!

Your name is beautiful, and it's a keeper! Good luck in your search for Mr. Right!
--hide--

WOW. Congratulations! clap Praying Maybe this does work and I shouldn't be so snarky...

Dec 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM success sto...

--hide--

Congrats!!!!! May you be blessed with a long & happy marriage.
Dec 6th 2012 new

Congratulations Joan!

And no offense to the Lisas of the world, but I think I'll stick with my name. It's brought me a little luck AND albeit crappy I do have a Rolling Stone song to match... wink

Dec 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said: After this I am changing my name to Regina: www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Cathy-620979 said:

After this I am changing my name to Regina:

www.youtube.com

Why can't this happen to me?

--hide--

Dont worry, Cathy. Someday, you will find what you are looking for. Have faith, thats what I tell myself everyday. lol
Dec 7th 2012 new

(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM su...

--hide--

Great picutre Joan...you two look so happy. There is good news.

Dec 9th 2012 new
(Quote) Joan-629290 said: I dunno Joanna...my name is close to yours (Joan) and I am very happy to report that I am a CM success sto...

--hide--

So heartened to hear your wonderful news! All the best in your new life. And thank you
Dec 10th 2012 new

God Speed, Lisa! Thots & prayers!

Dec 10th 2012 new

Do you want to change your identity? Because you dislike your present name?

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:
--hide--
Hello Joanna,

Lisa is probably not a choleric. You have to admit this problem before you can find a solution. mischievous

Hoping that you find a lisa on life, crossfingers

John

Posts 61 - 70 of 80