Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name. - Elizabeth
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Dang it...no way to get to Lisa with my name.

- Elizabeth

--hide--

Lisa is short for Elizabeth silly:) My sister's name is Elizabeth and we call her Lisa.

Dec 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I would posit that changing your name IS unique. I mean, some change their hair color, their si...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

I would posit that changing your name IS unique. I mean, some change their hair color, their size, class, religion, clothes, styles, cars, portfolios, anything to change their luck. What's wrong with weighting the odds in your favor? Okay guys, here is an easy one for you . . . LOOK FOR LISA
--hide--
Hi, funny stuff here...so is there a way to only look at everyone name Lisa?

Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) Alan-757611 said: Hi, funny stuff here...so is there a way to only look at everyone name Lisa?
(Quote) Alan-757611 said:

Hi, funny stuff here...so is there a way to only look at everyone name Lisa?

--hide--

Hi Alan and welcome to the forums. That is a good question, maybe admin can answer whether there is a wildcard in the search feature. Hello Admin . . . .collect call from Alan
Dec 11th 2012 new
(Quote) John-184825 said: Hello Joanna, Lisa is probably not a choleric. You have to admit this problem before you can find...
(Quote) John-184825 said:

Hello Joanna,

Lisa is probably not a choleric. You have to admit this problem before you can find a solution.

Hoping that you find a lisa on life,

John

--hide--

What? Not choleric? Rats! It would be a lot easier to change my name AND identity, than to change my personality. Okay, how about Leeesa? Sounds the same, but with a punch!
Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: Lisa is short for Elizabeth silly:) My sister's name is Elizabeth and we call her ...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

Lisa is short for Elizabeth silly:) My sister's name is Elizabeth and we call her Lisa.

--hide--

Thanks, Laura. Lisa is looking like a pretty good name, especially for CM. smile

- Elizabeth

Dec 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: What? Not choleric? Rats! It would be a lot easier to change my name AND identity, than to chan...

What? Not choleric? Rats! It would be a lot easier to change my name AND identity, than to change my personality. Okay, how about Leeesa? Sounds the same, but with a punch!
--hide--
Well, at least it sound more in character as a cholerica (female choleric) would more likey keep a man on a Leeesh. eyebrow

Dec 11th 2012 new

Oh, Joanna,

You're name is nothing more than a label for who you are. Your eyes look warm. So, I believe that your heart is warm. Believe in your heart and in that which God had given into your heart; and, your name will make itself unto its own.

Dec 11th 2012 new
Well dang. I like the way you are. Now i'm confused I'll never find Lisa or Leesa or a Joanna....

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: What? Not choleric? Rats! It would be a lot easier to change my name AND identity, than to change my p...

--hide--
Dec 12th 2012 new

(Quote) Steve-883114 said: Oh, Joanna, You're name is nothing more than a label for who you are. Your eyes look w...
(Quote) Steve-883114 said:

Oh, Joanna,

You're name is nothing more than a label for who you are. Your eyes look warm. So, I believe that your heart is warm. Believe in your heart and in that which God had given into your heart; and, your name will make itself unto its own.

--hide--
Joanna, meet Steve.

wink

Dec 12th 2012 new
(Quote) Steve-883114 said: Oh, Joanna, You're name is nothing more than a label for who you are. Your eyes look warm. ...
(Quote) Steve-883114 said:

Oh, Joanna,

--hide--

WOW! What a great first post Steve. Welcome to the forums. I think I got all giddy inside biggrin eyepopping faint
Posts 71 - 80 of 80