Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Answered Prayers!!!

Dec 5th 2012 new

First and foremost I think most of us agree when we would all like to pray for good health; therefore, I am praying for good health not only for myself but for all. I am also a 41 year old single woman who has been actively seeking my soulmate, I just have not found the right one and I am at a point in my life where the emptiness just won't go away and I discovered that this can happen when you stay too busy and forget to stop and smell the roses. So, I decided to become a member of this site with the intention of finding a nice, respectable and loving man who I can share and enjoy my life with. God has blessed me with a family and I have always dreamed of having a family of my own someday with someone who shares the same interest, but I am still searching and wondering if God is calling me to the single life or if I will ever experience the joys of having my folks give me away and leading me into the arms of a man to spend my eternity with as well as holding a child in my arms for the first time in my life. I am one to admit that there is nothing worse than spending your whole life being single, alone and miserable and all I am askingi is that God will lead me on the path to happiness and fill my life with abundant blessings

Dec 5th 2012 new

God blesses all His children. hang in there!

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Stacey-871864 said: First and foremost I think most of us agree when we would all like to pray for good health; ther...
(Quote) Stacey-871864 said:

First and foremost I think most of us agree when we would all like to pray for good health; therefore, I am praying for good health not only for myself but for all. I am also a 41 year old single woman who has been actively seeking my soulmate, I just have not found the right one and I am at a point in my life where the emptiness just won't go away and I discovered that this can happen when you stay too busy and forget to stop and smell the roses. So, I decided to become a member of this site with the intention of finding a nice, respectable and loving man who I can share and enjoy my life with. God has blessed me with a family and I have always dreamed of having a family of my own someday with someone who shares the same interest, but I am still searching and wondering if God is calling me to the single life or if I will ever experience the joys of having my folks give me away and leading me into the arms of a man to spend my eternity with as well as holding a child in my arms for the first time in my life. I am one to admit that there is nothing worse than spending your whole life being single, alone and miserable and all I am askingi is that God will lead me on the path to happiness and fill my life with abundant blessings

--hide--

Hi Stacey wave
Everything will happen in God's time.. That is good you are actively seeking and that you are available and that you know what you want.

I am passed your age and I feel your pain.. I don't know if I will ever have a child of my own to hold.. I just count the blessings that God has put in my life.. Working with children is a blessing for me... I love kids.. And if I never have my own.. I know that I can still make a difference in their lives.. Keep looking to God and asking Him..

It is nice to be on Catholic match.. Many nice folks.. But I think distance is a problem with many of us..

God Bless us in our search .. Kathleen

PS Don't give in to despair ... We are a people of hope.. Hope in our Lord. Praying rosary theheart

Dec 5th 2012 new

Thank you Jesus,

Great Post Kathleen. I don't have much to add other than I just got back from a Divine Mercy/Advent Mission at our parish. It was electric and the message was "Do I TRUST IN JESUS when things aren't going so good."

That's a big one for me. I'm working on it and getting better,

God Bless,

Will

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Psalm 129:5 All who hate Zion and Jerusalem are put to shame and turned backward! Amen. Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary

theheart

Dec 6th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 15