Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Delay in Sending

Dec 5th 2012 new

For the past two days, when I send a message to someone, the wheel spins & spins, but does not show the execution of the message. I have to click on, say, the forum tab, be asked if I want to navigate away from the page--which I do, then I jump back to my message, and the message shows as sent. I tried waiting on the wheel to see how long it would take for it to go away, and after 2 minutes, I got impatient & navigated away.

Is this just something new with all the profile changes, or is the root of it something else?

Dec 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: For the past two days, when I send a message to someone, the wheel spins & spins, but does not...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

For the past two days, when I send a message to someone, the wheel spins & spins, but does not show the execution of the message. I have to click on, say, the forum tab, be asked if I want to navigate away from the page--which I do, then I jump back to my message, and the message shows as sent. I tried waiting on the wheel to see how long it would take for it to go away, and after 2 minutes, I got impatient & navigated away.

Is this just something new with all the profile changes, or is the root of it something else?

--hide--

It has been extremely slow tonight.

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: For the past two days, when I send a message to someone, the wheel spins & spins, but does not...

--hide--

I just sent a help ticket about this.....maybe others can send one also? I have been having the same issue all day........ sad

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Dino-72346 said: (Quote) Lina-796057 said: For the past two days, when I send a message to so...
(Quote) Dino-72346 said:

Quote:
Lina-796057 said:

I just sent a help ticket about this.....maybe others can send one also? I have been having the same issue all day........

--hide--

I also have had the same problem since last night. However, I waited to see how long it would spin and opened another window... I went back an hour later and it was still spinning. hissyfit I checked my messages in another window and discovered the message was sent, so I closed the previous windows and moved on...

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Dino-72346 said: I just sent a help ticket about this.....maybe others can send one also? I have b...
(Quote) Dino-72346 said:

I just sent a help ticket about this.....maybe others can send one also? I have been having the same issue all day........

--hide--
Sent. And when I tried to post this to you a few minutes ago, everything froze. I had to close out the Internet, wait, then get back in. Sign-on was jittery. Must be all the site construction debris interfering. scratchchin <-- looks a little like your profile photo

Dec 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Dino-72346 said: I just sent a help ticket about ...

Quote:
Dino-72346 said:

Sent. And when I tried to post this to you a few minutes ago, everything froze. I had to close out the Internet, wait, then get back in. Sign-on was jittery. Must be all the site construction debris interfering. <-- looks a little like your profile photo

--hide--
Good one Lina, It DOES! clap oh my, I'm rotfl laughing laughing laughing Sorry Dino, I couldn't help it! wink hug

Dec 6th 2012 new

I just had the very same thing, and I just gave up...thought it was our server....but apparently not!

Dec 6th 2012 new

Mine is working fine today. But yesterday, I chose "leave page"... then I clicked refresh, and I saw that each message had really been sent. :)

Dec 6th 2012 new

I had that problem last night as well. Plus when I tried to respond to a chat request it frozen my internet up, not just the cm window. I had to disconnect from internet completely. It was really hard to respond to forum posts as well.

Today everything seems to be working fine. So hopefully the problem is fixed scratchchin

Dec 6th 2012 new

Me too..I thought it was just my old computer

Posts 1 - 10 of 18