Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Aida-778373 said: Im a little concerned because ALL the single guys I wink or send a msg dont even answer and the single gu...
(Quote) Aida-778373 said: Im a little concerned because ALL the single guys I wink or send a msg dont even answer and the single guys that look at my perfil dont even say Hi, an I think is because as soon they kbow I have a child, thay RUN, Think nobody want to take care of other men's kids.

But is ok if they dont even give a chance to try, and might one day you will ralize that being single Mom have a lot challenges and go through all the make you so pruod. whatever is I just wait to meet the one GOD has for me
--hide--
And now we pause for a moment to welcome you to the CM forums Aida, I'm not sure if you've been browsing previously or just discovered this feature, but it's a good place to share wisdom, knowledge and experiences for the benefit of others. There's a lot of sharing and friendship shown here.

As far as your situation goes, it's not unique. Dating in the virtual world is difficult, as is trying to find dates in "real life" -- whether you have children or not. As a single parent, you know you are carrying quite a burden. My own view is that single parents are automatically qualified for sainthood.

John offered some good insight as far as dating. His priority is his children, which is entirely appropriate, given his circumstances. There are added considerations that need to be thought out.

But, all-in-all, a constant problem is that it seems people aren't communicating enough. A word you'll often hear about this is "patience". It's a key element.

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Brigitta-923334 said: Honey I feel you. I've only just joined recently and I'm a single mum too. The one thi...
(Quote) Brigitta-923334 said:

Honey I feel you. I've only just joined recently and I'm a single mum too. The one thing I want to ask God as soon as I get to Heaven (PLEASE?!): "Why did I meet this guy and have kids with him, if he wasn't 'the one' for me?"
God has His reasons and He doesn't necessarily share them with us. We just have to pray and believe that all will be revealed in good time.
(I secretly hope that my kids will play an important role; become a priest or discover something...?)
I admire you for your courage. Keep it up.
God Bless You!

--hide--
We would also like to say "Welcome" to you, too, Brigitta. As a newer member, you have a lot to discover in the forums and we hope you will join us often.

12/07/2012 new

(Quote) Aida-778373 said: Im a little concerned because ALL the single guys I wink or send a msg dont even answer and the single gu...
(Quote) Aida-778373 said: Im a little concerned because ALL the single guys I wink or send a msg dont even answer and the single guys that look at my perfil dont even say Hi, an I think is because as soon they kbow I have a child, thay RUN, Think nobody want to take care of other men's kids.

But is ok if they dont even give a chance to try, and might one day you will ralize that being single Mom have a lot challenges and go through all the make you so pruod. whatever is I just wait to meet the one GOD has for me
--hide--
God works in mysterious ways. My son, who is 22, married a gal who is a bit older and she has three kids. Ya just never know what God is planning. All we can do is try to live the way He wants, pray, and stay open to what crosses our path. Good Luck and mosre importantly... God Bless YOU

12/07/2012 new
Aida you will find a good man in due time , perhaps not on this site because I have the slightest clue on what the men on this site are looking for ? However god has someone for you ! Don't feel bad about these guys not saying hi once they read your profile , they are just rude , I don't see what's the big deal with just saying hi to someone these guys on his site think you wanna marry them ! Please . I came on this site for the same reasons you did to meet a pleasant catholic man or perhaps some friends , however most of these guys are rude, Aida just keep doing you ! The right man is out there for you ?
12/07/2012 new
Aida , being a single parent is not a burden ! It is beautiful especially when you can be a better parent to your child as a single parent than being with someone you don't get along with. In due time you will meet a wonderful person to share your life with ,be patient.
Posts 11 - 15 of 15